Reviews for Pour Toute L'eternité
tayhla chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
got nothing to say other than

" UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE "

very good! love it!

T
Frust-sheep chapter 17 . 2/1/2009
I read all chapters at once and I can only say this was really awesome. Thanks for writing, but I hope this was not the end of this fanfic, because I would love to read, how they meet Carlisles family. Please update soon, if you can. I will put your story on my alert list. :)
serenity2bliss chapter 17 . 1/26/2009
This story has been nothing short of enjoyable. You got my attention from start to finish and each chapter is as gripping as the next. I love that the story flows naturally and the characters grew along with it.

Is this the last chapter or are they more to come? I sincerely hope you have plenty more in store for us because reading this has been a total blast! Great job ;)

Cheers!
Danacyrus chapter 17 . 1/15/2009
I like this fic XD

And For a first lemon, very well written XD

Thoroughly enjoying this fic, can't wait for an update XX
Lunar Kasumi chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
DUDE! i LOVE that car! 1947 Cadillac Sedanette Coupe is my new favorite! move over 57 bel air!
tiny-irritating-pixie chapter 17 . 1/4/2009
Just finished reading this, its so good! One of my fave fafics ever! This is exactly like I imagined how Alice and Jazz fell in love.
sunshiined chapter 17 . 12/4/2008
What an awesome, awesome fic this is! Please put up the next chapter soon! You're great!
KellanLutz is my soulmate chapter 17 . 12/1/2008
aw so sweet! i love alice and jasper!
asifyouknow chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I love it! Please continue. I want to see their reaction when they live with the cullens! :D Great Story!
Yoshino Sayuri chapter 17 . 11/26/2008
Please update it soon!

I love this story! Can't wait till they meet the cullens!
LyllithWho chapter 17 . 11/9/2008
YAY YAY YAY! CONTINUE SOON! I LOVE IT!
FreeTheFreesias chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Alright. So.

I printed off the final 5 chapters or so so I could read them in the car, because I didn't want to leave my Alice&Jazzykins! D

Anyway, it's BRILLIANT.

Love, love, love, love, LOVE.

Keep writing!

-K
MissWendyBird chapter 17 . 11/8/2008
Oh! I always liked Alice and Jasper more than the others and for some reason, I didn't know. Now I do! They're so protective of each other and loving! It's so sweet, I'm almost "awwing" when they finally make love.

I'm eagerly waiting the next chapter, please update soon!
Permanent Rose chapter 17 . 11/4/2008
I just sat and read this entire story in one sitting. You are an amazing writer.

And thanks for the rating change. It was a bit graphic and it was nice to be prepared lol.

I can't wait for more!
courtney chapter 17 . 11/3/2008
wow that was very different, but awesome

courtney