Reviews for Lie Like You Mean It
thelulz chapter 16 . 9/24/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story! It's one of the best period pieces I've ever read. The setting really captures what the characters are like in the actual books. I only have one problem with this story, and its why Axel would even decide to start the mess that he got himself into. IIRC he didn't want to take over he just wanted to topple the current system, but what would make him want to do that if he knows that it's basically a suicide mission?
Still a great story! -
MakoAirRush chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story. I usually don't re-read stories and there's only around 3 or 4 fanfics out of everything that I've read that I actually consider worth re-reading. Your's is one.

I have yet to find another fanfic with such carefully composed drama and plot line. I loved the excellent characterization of Axel, which a lot of people butcher.

I love the over-all beauty of it, and the only thing I find wrong with it is I'm still a bit confused as to why Axel would go through such great lengths to save Roxas.

Other than that, beautiful work.
rabbah chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
You are amazing. I don't understand how this doesn't have a bigilion reviews. I love everything about LLYMI. You have taken my boring Saturday and made it wonderful.

rabbah
Riku Of Twilight chapter 16 . 5/13/2011
I really trully enjoyed reading this. It was well written, and the characterization was spot on, which is something I always struggle with. I loved all of the plot twists that you threw in as well. The drama was well balanced with the few bits of comic relief. One loose end though- what exactly happened to Demyx? Is he alright? Did he go on living? Did he make it as a performer? Did he give up? I think that was your only loose end from my perspective. Thank you very much for such a wonderful story!
inhx chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Woah.

I've only read the first chapter but I'm hooked!

I usually read a few more chapters before I decide to continue the story or not and then I review afterwards but I just felt compelled to give you my praise for being able to capture my interest so quickly.

(I'll give you a proper review after reading all the uploaded chapters first.)

Airway Static chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
Wow. Just wow. You are a genius for being able to come up with a plot like this. I loved this story and the characters in it. Epic win.
CrazyPretz chapter 14 . 10/10/2010
Ya'know, I realized a few chapters ago that I stoped reading this for the Akuroku, and rather for the CloudXSeph-ness.
CrazyPretz chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
I know you've already finished this story, but still, I feel like reviewing.

I acctually like Axel up to this point. Despite the fact he kills Zexion (he does no better in the game).
CrazyPretz chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
Yay! I love the added FF7 to it! X3
CrazyPretz chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
Why on earth hasn't this gotten more reviews? This is amazing! :)

Zexy is going to die, isn't he? T_T

I love the way you put in nearly all of the charecters, in a way that makes everything click perfectly.
Tiggerz16 chapter 16 . 5/28/2010
This story was so unique and interesting. I really enjoyed spending the past 2 days reading it.
Loves Ironic Tragedy chapter 16 . 5/13/2010
Holy.

Effing.

Shit.

That was one of the best stories I have ever read on here. I mean, absolutely fantastic. I cried, laughed, squealed, and lost my breath. Fantastic work. Absolutely fantastic.
littleanemonefish chapter 16 . 4/2/2010
Ah! Sephi is my hero! Alright, got that out of my system, time to review.

I tried reading this story twice before and never really got into it, but this time when I started reading I guess something just clicked and I couldn't stop myself until I had it finished. And I must say that it was amazing and so totally worth it! I loved the story, and yes, I loved the "anti-hero" Axel, although I may be biased because I just generally love Axel, especially together with Roxas. The only thing I couldn't help but feel sad about was Demyx in the end, but then again, not everybody can have their happy ending. Also, I was wondering why I hadn't gotten to see Riku and then he just pops in at the end, although it was a good placement. Other then all that, I was also happy about the fact that you had few grammar and spelling mistakes.

A great story that at many times kept me at the edge of my seat and I'm glad I finally read it all!
littleanemonefish chapter 15 . 4/2/2010
I'll give a better, final review after the next chapter... but this is killing me. I'm kind of hoping that Seph comes in and just slices everybody up. Oh my god, I'm trembling right now.
xMisaki-chan chapter 16 . 3/12/2010
This story was just fantastic. The characters' personalities were perfect, the plot was captivating, and I was enthralled throughout the whole story. I almost had a heart attack during this chapter as the action picked up :P Amazing job writing this story, and I'm certainly going to go check out others you've posted :)