Reviews for Home
Luna12 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
What a cute piece of AU fluff. Very enjoyable and romantic. As always, good descriptions and use of dialogue, keeping everyone in-character.
Alex Joleta chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
like this story. anymore?
ilai chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Very beautiful
Dina C chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Lovely, romantic married fic. You have such a good ear for natural sounding conversation. It's realistic and in character. Good work! I enjoyed it.
knacky chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I loved it !
My-Little-Emmilette chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Aww this is so cute i want to go buy a puppy and cover it in pink bows just to have something even one eighth as cute as this story!

And i wud name ehr fluffells! lol

anyhoo...i loved it!

Robins words were so perfect i felt like smacking Marian for getting so lucky *huffs*

he was so comforting when she thought her independance was lost, and she really thought he would do all his own book keepings? i thought she knew him better lol

More!

Emma

xoxooxox
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
*melts into large puddle*

Wow. Really. Oh my.

Of course she got married in armor. _

But my favorite bit was her speech, that she had fought for her own freedom as well, and Robin's answering soliloquy. Just lovely. Thanks for that.

I'm afraid that this review is a bit incoherent, but you must bear this guilt yourself.
CalonLan chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Awh!

How I love future fics of Robin/Marian fluff when they had finally wed and been restored to their rightful lands!

Crackin' story.

Especially loving the line - Katie’s dress was not worn that day.

Made me laugh my head off!

Great story..keep up the good work.
Burnsier chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
absolutely lovely!

It makes sense that Marian would be worried aboutlosing her identity when she became a mother...and what Robin says is just way too adorable...way too perfect!

will you continue? please do!
Biancaneve chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
What a sweet, funny way to handle the issue of Marian's future after marriage. I love the way she starts off uncertain about raising the issue, and then gets gets more vocal and adamant that she won't let marriage be a step backwards for her. And yay for Robs making it clear that he's noticed exactly how awesome she is. :)

I thought it was especially cute the way he wanted to carry her over the threshhold, and the lines about her being his bookkeeper were hilarious! My other favourite line was the part about her being married in chainmail - a really powerful image that plays up Marian's strength. *sigh, if only the BBC could've done that instead of having her get married in a blood-stained white martyr costume...*

Great story!
Robin of Nottingham chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Ha, very nice! Lots of Robin/Marian love, which is always good. And you worded the emotions on Robin's part very well. Good job!

RoN
Odessite chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I dont think I know which of your stories I like more, this one or Bow and Arrow. It was absolutely beautiful. That's really about all I can say. I even passed up watching season 1 while I read fanfic just so I could read this story, so you know it had to be a pretty damn good story for that to happen.

Keep up the hood...I mean good... work.(Oh, come on, it's 3:15 in the morning, my time, and I'm hyped up on both beer and coffee...not a good combination, trust me. Maybe next you can do a little humor fic where Robin or one of the others gets a little drunk? I think it'd be funny to see...)

-Jenn.