Reviews for Pains and Contradictions
terriyaoiboy27 chapter 1 . 9/17
Fate is a real Bit*h d*mn that's messed up all around
terriyaoiboy27 chapter 10 . 9/15
My best friend died when she was almost 19 and it was her first year of college. I didn't even cry once after I found out she was gone. It was after her third open heart surgery. At her funeral it hit me hard the thought of it being the last time i would see her. In the first 10 minutes I was crying so hard I was escourted out by her uncle. Losing a best friend is never easy. This chapter had me going down memory lane cry like a baby again.
I am loving this fic so far. i would love to see protective Snape come out as well!
ooooh the sexual tension!
"No shot had been fired"? I read that and was wondering if this was some AU where they use guns instead of wands.

"... Dumbledore will be hear..."... Wh-what ?

Story like seems interesting but seems like author wasn't interested in making it enjoyable for the readers. That's too bad.
Jensindenial3516 chapter 40 . 7/22
Thanks so much. Very well written. It's been years since I've read this
Jensindenial3516 chapter 2 . 7/21
If I was Harry I'd have found Draco on the train and murdered him. I love Draco as a character! ...but revenge and all. lol
Rarilee chapter 40 . 7/2
An amazing story and tantalisingly slow build up of Harry and Severus’ relationship with an extremely satisfying ending. Wonderful work.
animeneko311 chapter 40 . 4/19
wow what a ride. truly, I feel like I've been through the gauntlet with Harry and Severus. masterfully done, thank you for writing it! I will be rereading this many times in the future for sure.
Sparcina chapter 20 . 4/18
So... I'm in love with this story. I've read like 3/4 of it in two nights (useless to say, 've been pretty asociable) because I just couldn't stop, I had to know they would be fine, that they would work it out, and that Sev would get his head out of his ass (that much self-loathing was just so angsty, seriously). And Harry... I love the way you've depicted our two men, they are so easy to love and hug and your story. It's obvious you've put in a great deal of effort into writing the whole thing, and I'm very enthusiastic about reading what comes next.
PS: You mention that we can find the 'not trimmed down' version of the slash scene of Severus Sighs, but when I click on your name on this website, there are 'only' 4 stories and none of them is the one I'm looking for? Maybe there's something I don't see...
Take care,
WalkerWriter chapter 40 . 3/25
i love how you represented Snape, it is one of the best representation I have ever read. But what I loved the most is his friendship with lupin. usually they are written as enemies in this types of stories, but I moved that you didn't !
Opast chapter 21 . 1/27
THAT CHAPTER, BRILLIANT
Opast chapter 20 . 1/27
OMG no that was wrong at so many levels, it was painful to read actually... Severus ;_; first time that I didn't want a sex scene to happen XD I'm dying. So dramatic.
Opast chapter 16 . 1/27
Your story is perfect. The relationship between Harry and Severus is perfect. One of the best snarry that I've read.
Opast chapter 11 . 1/25
I really love Pains and Contradictions so far. Great character development !
1,899 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »