Reviews for Pains and Contradictions
animeneko311 chapter 40 . 4/19
wow what a ride. truly, I feel like I've been through the gauntlet with Harry and Severus. masterfully done, thank you for writing it! I will be rereading this many times in the future for sure.
Sparcina chapter 20 . 4/18
So... I'm in love with this story. I've read like 3/4 of it in two nights (useless to say, 've been pretty asociable) because I just couldn't stop, I had to know they would be fine, that they would work it out, and that Sev would get his head out of his ass (that much self-loathing was just so angsty, seriously). And Harry... I love the way you've depicted our two men, they are so easy to love and hug and your story. It's obvious you've put in a great deal of effort into writing the whole thing, and I'm very enthusiastic about reading what comes next.
PS: You mention that we can find the 'not trimmed down' version of the slash scene of Severus Sighs, but when I click on your name on this website, there are 'only' 4 stories and none of them is the one I'm looking for? Maybe there's something I don't see...
Take care,
WalkerWriter chapter 40 . 3/25
i love how you represented Snape, it is one of the best representation I have ever read. But what I loved the most is his friendship with lupin. usually they are written as enemies in this types of stories, but I moved that you didn't !
Opast chapter 21 . 1/27
THAT CHAPTER, BRILLIANT
Opast chapter 20 . 1/27
OMG no that was wrong at so many levels, it was painful to read actually... Severus ;_; first time that I didn't want a sex scene to happen XD I'm dying. So dramatic.
Opast chapter 16 . 1/27
Your story is perfect. The relationship between Harry and Severus is perfect. One of the best snarry that I've read.
Opast chapter 11 . 1/25
I really love Pains and Contradictions so far. Great character development !
Opast chapter 10 . 1/25
very intense and emotional chapter, I cried. thank you for this incredible story
nini3773 chapter 40 . 1/20
Wow! What a tremendous well written story. Everyone characterized truly and portrayed as such. Reading it straight through from beginning to end was a treasure and pleasure to do. Bravo!’
You hit every note perfectly. I was in tears at that beautiful poem. It was not familiar, completely appropriate. Than you.
I haven't read any fan fiction in probably about 10 years, but I stumbled upon this story - I can't even remember how, and it's had me hooked over the Christmas holiday and into the new year. I know you'll probably never see this, but thank you for keeping me so entertained and engaged, and also reminding me how enjoyable reading fic can be
Little.Luna chapter 17 . 1/3
What a chapter ! That moment with the stinger was so intense and so well written. Wow !
Little.Luna chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
What a great chapter and a great start !
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2017
You made me feel EVERYTHING that Harry and Severus were feeling when they were holding hands. My heart was ACHING for them both by the end of Chapter 7. You are a Master of Words.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
Woah... I am in shock and on the very edge of my seat. It's rare that a story has me this hooked at the very beginning. I can't wait to see how this turns out!
1,891 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »