Reviews for Pains and Contradictions
Leheara chapter 18 . 3/19
I love this story and am in fact reading it for at least the second time and I have to give my profound thanks to your beta for convincing you to do the extra scenes from Snape's point of view they make me smile.
SkyeMoor chapter 6 . 3/17
Wow. so Harry just waltzed in? Wow.
Barbara Vitoria chapter 40 . 2/23
Confesso que eu chorei, quase infartei, morri do diversos momentos lendo essa fanfic e só te digo "please faz uma continuação". Essa história merece um bis. To triste com alguns fatos dela porque nem sempre a gente se agrada por tudo, mas te falo a relação Harry/Severus foi incrível por demais u.u
Barbara Vitoria chapter 20 . 2/20
Puta merda eu não sei o que dizer. Esse capítulo me fez chorar querendo um amor assim na minha vida. Harry tem tanta sorte de ter Severus para si. E esse Draco maldito oh garoto ordinário viu.
Lovely fic, thank you for writing it!
agirlintyedye chapter 40 . 2/1
this made me cry so many times ( the story as a whole) like sobbing booger filled crys and I hate it for that but love it at the same time.
Cecilia Potter-Malfoy chapter 40 . 1/30
Heartbreakingly beautiful!
Thank you.
atlantis51 chapter 11 . 1/19
Draco really is a little shit, isn't he? I mean, really? I just CANNOT ever see Sevvie and this freaking git as a couple. Just not happening! Argh!
atlantis51 chapter 10 . 1/19
I'm so very sad about Ron. It's heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/29/2016
Oh my god... FINALLY!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/28/2016
Its hurts! Why? Why? Why?

This story is soo good!
cztelnik chapter 31 . 12/17/2016
I'd forgotten how amazingly, wonderfully angsty this fic is. Lovely
cztelnik chapter 21 . 12/17/2016
Came back to reread this. It's such a good story and portrays Dumbledore as a flawed figure that was groomed that way on purpose by more powerful figures. It makes him and his treatments of Severus a bit more forgivable if you consider that some things must happen - Harry might have been right even if Severus was too.
mactunes chapter 40 . 12/13/2016
I just had to reread this again. It is still amazing as ever. The story also made me feel much better in some ways. Life goes on, we can bitch about it and not budged from where we are of which Life will throw a spanner or a wobble to make us move forward. I kinda feel like Severus, unable to move forward due to some misbegotten feelings. Life pushes me forward. Working on it. Always...
Makky2020 chapter 21 . 12/3/2016
This chapter just changed things... this story is bigger than itself after all. the only other fanfic I remember being this way is The Marriage Stone, that went beyond the romance. This meeting Dumbledore had with faith is somehing I will probably revisit many times in the future, it was trully brilliant. This chapter wnet above and beyond!
1,831 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »