Reviews for Pains and Contradictions
eyuuri chapter 14 . 9/5
Holy sh*t I'M CRYING X'D the raisin oatmeal scene is divine I'm loving the sh*t out of this fanfiction! thank you so much for sharing your work with us!
10thwhovian chapter 23 . 7/8
Ok so they're both idiots. Bloody hell. I need to go to sleep. I hope they decide to grow some brain cells while I'm sleeping. Grrr

Oh, and this is no criticism to you. Your writing is fantastic. I'm obviously loving this story if I'm invested enough to want to physically harm your characters lol.
10thwhovian chapter 20 . 7/8
Idiot idiot idiot idiot. Oh my god he's such a flaming idiot I almost threw my phone, I don't even know what to say I just want to smack him. He's never going to forgive him for this. How could he. How could he be so selfish?
mmolinari chapter 40 . 7/6
This story was incredible. I read the entire thing in like three days because I just couldn't put it down. I absolutely loved the way you wrote Severus (and loved your writing in general). This story had me crying, laughing, or smiling like an idiot from your fluffy goodness multiple times. Thank you so much for posting!
Do you ever read books and as you reach the final page become overwhelmed with this sense of deep profoundness? And you are not even certain what it is that you are feeling, and you can not identify exactly what this book means to you or why, but you feel that some way, some how, that piece of writing has added value to your life and to yourself? I do not understand how a fanfiction could imbue me with such feelings, and I doubt I shall ever come back and re-read this work, because it feels like something that can only ever be truly read properly the first time. But I am deeply grateful to have read this. Thank you
Kimchi7 chapter 26 . 6/13
mo
nightpurr1 chapter 3 . 5/11
Hello, I have read this before but a good story is always worth coming back to.
Thanks for the enjoyment you have brought into mine and others life.
nairiefairie chapter 40 . 5/9
That was brilliant.
it's been a vey long time since I have followed a story through to the end. I get bored, the story doesn't grab me, I can't connect but this has had me up the past three night glued. I never thought I would say this but parts with Ron just about broke my heart. there was a piece you had Severus mention about how strange it would seem to think of him still seventeen in twenty years, anyone who has lost somebody too soon gets that. I loved how you didn't shy away from some of the harder things, emotion aren't so simple to get right but you did. I loved the way you used guilt through this story in particular and the pain of regret. I can't praise you enough for the depth you put into your characters. thank you for putting the effort in and finishing this, its got to be one of the tops out there in ff. :)
Damla chapter 40 . 4/30
Hello atypicalsnowman, I rarely read good snarry's. I have a fee favourites, yours successfully made it to Top 3! Thank you, thank you so much for all your 3 year efforts.. somebody should send this piece of art to JKRowling so it can get published/made into a movie..ı dunno Im babbling right now../!...please keep writing more good snarrys like this and we will forever be in debt! Good luck and hugs!
Damla
Argos chapter 40 . 4/22
Hey,
I must say I read the story at a sprint and I loved it!. I have a request. If you consider it a worthy goal, I would love it if you can spin a Sev/Harry story based on the Phantom of the Opera. I feel that you just might be able to give it a great spin and still conclude in a happy ending for these two. Think about it, yes?

Many thanks for the story!
Best of luck in all your endeavours!
LLAP
Argos.
proud.to.be.a.twin98 chapter 40 . 4/17
Oh, I enjoyed this story far too much!
pupzpride chapter 40 . 3/20
Wow. This is a great story! I cried and laughed and cried some more. I love stories that take you on an emotional roller coaster and this one is one of the best! Thank you!
Zoquiryi chapter 40 . 3/19
Incredible story! Beautifully written and I love how you tied it all together in the end. The scenes with Ron were amazing and I love that you kept that going through the whole story. One of the best fanfictions I've read!
charm13insomnia chapter 40 . 2/28
great fic
Anime1300 chapter 21 . 2/21
This story is amazing one of the best fanfics i have read in a long time XD
1,807 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »