Reviews for Pains and Contradictions
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 15 . 10/8
Yessss I love seeing it from both perspectives xD shout out to ur beta
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 10 . 10/8
This chapter was beautifully written. I know you said it was tough for you to write but sheeessh you expressed the grief so realistically; I def had tears many times throughout these scenes
Oliversgurl chapter 1 . 9/20
9 years from the finale. I've read this story many many times over the years and I just wanted to wish you my appreciation again. I'm sure I've left a review before.

Either way, I'm glad its still here for me to read. I hope that one day it makes the port over to ao3 where i can download a pdf copy, but until it does and until implodes... I'll be here to read it.
AWhiterShadeOfHedgehog chapter 40 . 9/2
Oh. My. God...

Can you say "emotional roller coaster"? Yikes...
I've read this over 24 hours, with barely any breaks (yes, I had other things that I should've been doing, but...). I've cried like a baby several times, laughed out loud and chewed most of my nails off.
Thank you for writing this, seriously. It's really really good.
blackesparrow chapter 32 . 7/16
I’m crying so fuckin hard, but like. In a good way
Bele chapter 40 . 7/6
brilliant awesome incredible wow! amazing beautiful magnificent story. the writing is pure genius, the story and plot superbly executed, worth every second spent reading! thank you very much for sharing your story with us!
peltjana21gmail.com chapter 40 . 6/26
I’m sad to see the end of this masterful work of art. I felt every emotion through you’re brilliant story. Laughed, cried, raged, and feared. I’ll be rereading this so many times like it’s the first time. Thank you.
Malachi.88 chapter 2 . 5/18
Masterful monologue delivered by Severus
Lorde Shadowz chapter 37 . 4/27
I like Ron as a sort of heavenly councillor; I've never seen him in that role before.
Lorde Shadowz chapter 10 . 4/27
I'll have you know you've been doing a splendid job at the tragedy- I love the Weasleys, Ron in particular, but few death or funeral scenes make me cry. Well done!
mollypurkey chapter 40 . 3/23
This is one of my favorite stories! Thank you so much for your three years of work! I will miss these fellows as you have written them.
moodysavage chapter 40 . 3/19
One of the best genuine feeling wrap up chapter I've ever read. Wonderful story. Thank you so much for completing it.
moodysavage chapter 20 . 3/15
Perfect chapter showing their emotions.
moodysavage chapter 17 . 3/10
I love the slow progression of Harry's feelings.
moodysavage chapter 13 . 3/7
You have depicted real grief. The 'I can push it aside and carry on for a while until it's safe to fall apart' grief. I'm assuming you know exactly what it's like because you have shown it so well. I'm sorry for the loss you experienced and thank you for sharing a little here with us. It's how people can also learn empathy through understanding the pain of another. Wish more people understood this.
1,936 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »