Reviews for Pains and Contradictions
Animago chapter 6 . 2/3
Isso é completamente idiota. Errado. Voldemort nunca cometeria uma erro desses!
Animago chapter 5 . 2/3
Adorei
Caramel4me chapter 40 . 1/30
Wow, absolutely WOW. I loved this! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your writting was amazing and your characters fantastic! I've been looking for a truelly good Snarry or just fanfiction in general- I'm so glad I found this. Now I'm off to see what else you have written!
Kmay chapter 20 . 1/1
Oh
My
Goodness.

Every time I read your story it never ceases to amaze me.
I enjoy the talent you have in writing and building up to this moment. I revel in your creative talents and this gift of yours to us all thank you.
Happy New Year!
KMay chapter 13 . 1/1
Your story is a favourite of mine that I come back to when I seek a slow build to a solid relationship between Severus Snape and Harry Potter ; as they realise what they have in common to give n receive.

Thank you for your amazing story & work and effort!
What an amazingly beautiful development of Severus' relationship with Harry.
Wow!
marybeth.hp7 chapter 40 . 12/29/2019
I totally enjoyed the entire story! Thank you very much for all of your hard work!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/26/2019
And you've done it once again a great bit of humour just start off this chapter how do you do it?

Quote ""This is by far the most idiotic idea I've ever had the misfortune to hear and I loathe that I am to witness its coming to pass."

The first thing Harry was aware of the next morning was Snape's familiar irritable drawl coming from the bed next to his. His voice was still softer and more hoarse than usual, but there was no mistaking that vitriol."
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2019
Thank you so very much for your writing. While your ability to portray the characters in detail is beautiful, and I thoroughly enjoy the development of Severus' and Harry's interactions, you also able to give us a bit of humour that I thoroughly enjoy.

For example this quote from your story:

"Harry Potter awoke with a start, falling off the chair he had slept in, shaking and sobbing. In the corner of his eye, he saw what must have disturbed his sleep. The very worried face of the headmaster was looking at him with concern from the green flames of the hearth.

"Good gracious, Harry. Are you alright, my boy?" Dumbledore asked him.

Harry quickly got up from his place on the floor and regretted it instantly. Every muscle in his body seemed to be incredibly angry with him for sleeping in that chair and were making their protests known.

Loudly.

And in several different languages."

That is great! I almost fell off my chair laughing when I read it.
shadow warriors chapter 20 . 9/4/2019
Damn it, both Harry and Severus are messed up. Harry consent is important, he wasn't sure if feeling was real or a product of what Draco did. I don't carry if your the second coming but you need to receive proper consent damn it. Severus, that's a whole different issue. Bonding for life is a huge deal and there is no going back. Snape without proper consent bonded them together. All this fate is pissing me off.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/1/2019
Oh dear... That was unexpected, damn severus. Sure you want Harry but that... That's not the way to do it... Damn.
Dumbledore-The-Phoenix chapter 40 . 5/16/2019
This was so beautiful. Harry/Severus isn’t my ship, but I love reading stories that center on their relationship, so I will read Harry/Severus if it seems like it’s been done well, and this blew me away. The intensity of their bond was so powerful. Thank you!
Marvella chapter 40 . 5/3/2019
This was absolutely lovely. I actually stumbled on your story over on AO3 and was trying to find your other works, and found you here. I can't wait to read your other stories!
Nelldance chapter 40 . 4/23/2019
I’ve so enjoyed this over the last couple of days. Compelling readingnice work.
Mrpoch chapter 40 . 3/28/2019
I loved this. Thank you for you creativity.
1,934 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »