Reviews for Pains and Contradictions
Opast chapter 21 . 1/27/2018
THAT CHAPTER, BRILLIANT
Opast chapter 20 . 1/27/2018
OMG no that was wrong at so many levels, it was painful to read actually... Severus ;_; first time that I didn't want a sex scene to happen XD I'm dying. So dramatic.
Opast chapter 16 . 1/27/2018
Your story is perfect. The relationship between Harry and Severus is perfect. One of the best snarry that I've read.
Opast chapter 11 . 1/25/2018
I really love Pains and Contradictions so far. Great character development !
Opast chapter 10 . 1/25/2018
very intense and emotional chapter, I cried. thank you for this incredible story
nini3773 chapter 40 . 1/20/2018
Wow! What a tremendous well written story. Everyone characterized truly and portrayed as such. Reading it straight through from beginning to end was a treasure and pleasure to do. Bravo!’
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2018
You hit every note perfectly. I was in tears at that beautiful poem. It was not familiar, completely appropriate. Than you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2018
I haven't read any fan fiction in probably about 10 years, but I stumbled upon this story - I can't even remember how, and it's had me hooked over the Christmas holiday and into the new year. I know you'll probably never see this, but thank you for keeping me so entertained and engaged, and also reminding me how enjoyable reading fic can be
Little.Luna chapter 17 . 1/3/2018
What a chapter ! That moment with the stinger was so intense and so well written. Wow !
Little.Luna chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
What a great chapter and a great start !
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2017
You made me feel EVERYTHING that Harry and Severus were feeling when they were holding hands. My heart was ACHING for them both by the end of Chapter 7. You are a Master of Words.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
Woah... I am in shock and on the very edge of my seat. It's rare that a story has me this hooked at the very beginning. I can't wait to see how this turns out!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/22/2017
What’s this crap about animals not having free will, or the ability to think or make decisions? Have you ever spent any time interacting with animals (I hope you don’t have any pets)? Or do you simply disregard ‘lesser’ creatures due to some uneducated notion that your silly god ‘made it so’? And what’s this crap that humans aren’t animas driven by instinct? The next time you scarf down a double bacon cheeseburger even you know it’s bad for you, or rut like animal with your lover, remember that you’re a primate driven by the instinct to mate, crap, and eat.

My cat is obviously smarter than you. He’s probably better educated than you too.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/18/2017
Is there a point to this story? A plot perhaps?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/18/2017
I don’t get it. This chapter was an almost exact repeat of the previous. Do we really need every thought of every second from both of them? It’s incredibly redundant. Repetitive. Annoying.
1,933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »