Reviews for Pains and Contradictions
Guest chapter 17 . 11/22/2017
What’s this crap about animals not having free will, or the ability to think or make decisions? Have you ever spent any time interacting with animals (I hope you don’t have any pets)? Or do you simply disregard ‘lesser’ creatures due to some uneducated notion that your silly god ‘made it so’? And what’s this crap that humans aren’t animas driven by instinct? The next time you scarf down a double bacon cheeseburger even you know it’s bad for you, or rut like animal with your lover, remember that you’re a primate driven by the instinct to mate, crap, and eat.

My cat is obviously smarter than you. He’s probably better educated than you too.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/18/2017
Is there a point to this story? A plot perhaps?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/18/2017
I don’t get it. This chapter was an almost exact repeat of the previous. Do we really need every thought of every second from both of them? It’s incredibly redundant. Repetitive. Annoying.
R. J. Hardt chapter 11 . 11/18/2017
Why do you keep referring to Harry ar a man in your story? He’s a teenaged BOY.
CrimsonMyriad chapter 28 . 11/5/2017
It's interesting that what Severus is doing to Harry is a lot like what Remus did to Tonks in canon.
seidraikiri chapter 40 . 10/24/2017
*tears up* This fan fiction is exceptionally wonderfully inciting! I love it to bits, and when I've finally got some of the paragraphs out of my headI might end up memorizing the whole book!I'll surely re-read it again. Snarry is surely well written by you; Severus is always in character. Remus, oh my. I love the way you write himhad me giggling every bit of the wayThe humor, drama, hurt/comfort and angst in this story is surely something to look foward too.

Thanks for writing such an amazing fan fiction!
seidraikiri chapter 34 . 10/24/2017
Oh my, hilarious! I burst out laughing. Remus got them red-cocked [eheheh]
seidraikiri chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Dumbledore's sum up off what Severus feels for Harry killed me with laughter.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2017
Why do you keep referring to Harry as a ‘man’? He’s a 17 year old BOY. He’s just a little kid, no matter how mature he is or his experiences.
HoneyBear84 chapter 40 . 9/26/2017
Loved it
Guest chapter 40 . 9/2/2017
I love your Remus and all of that interaction with him. I lived for this story for the past few days and it has been amazing. I hope your still writing because I think your a genuis. Please don't stop. This was funny and moving and I cried because o recognize that self hatred Severus has and it moved me to see Harry try to help him and heal him. Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2017
I love Remus!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2017
Yes, it was fantastic. Snapes bit was everything I've never had, and I understood that longing for that one moment.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2017
The wards, that was a good one. I'm just gonna comment all the way through. I hope that's okay.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2017
"You want to talk regret, Potter? Let's compare notes." You are a genuis. This gave me chills, and I will be stealing this in the future just to let you know.
1,936 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »