Reviews for Pains and Contradictions
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
I can't believe you killed Ron! In the first part? Really? I love this, you write remarkably well and I can't wait to finish this story. I didn't even look to see when it was written, you might not ever read this, but I think you are brilliant and that you keep writing. Wow!
IceShadow-HP chapter 40 . 7/28/2017
Great story! One of the Best! really brokes my heart that I'm done with the story... thank uou for writing and sharing this story...I love it!
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 40 . 7/28/2017
Wow, that was amazing! You definitely have a talent for writing. I was in suspense the whole story wondering what was going to happen, there were so many possibilities. And such nice human people that I wanted it to be something good for them. Very nice work!
Markath chapter 40 . 6/26/2017
Wow. I must say: you left me speechless, really. I am coming very late to that story (6 years!); I stumbled upon it because another writer had your story in her favs. Crazy.
Seeing that you're 'Pisces', too, I detected a lot of that tenderness and caring (a characteristic that defines a lot our stories, I think) which made it the more wonderful to read. To adore. To dive into. To enjoy all the 300k words you've written.
I also have to add I am no Harry Potter Fan, but you made me almost fall for your fandom (or at least, Harry Potter with Severus Snape!).
You've mentioned an illness in the end (was it a long one?), and I dearly hope that you are well now, because you stopped publishing here on ffnet. Please keep on writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2017
Super duper bonus for hand sex from someone who always notices hands 3
Guest chapter 40 . 5/17/2017
What a lovely ride. I loved that you kept them true to character in a very AU story. Good job!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2017
Jesus. My whole soul just ached throughout this chapter.
YouSlyGryffindor chapter 40 . 4/24/2017
This story surprised me with how well written it was. You did a marvelous job with the use of dialogue and sparse description, keeping the reader on track and never bored. Bravo!
I also love how you presented an equal relationship, always more difficult to write than one with more heteronormative roles.
You're definitely on my favorite author list.
Kimmytrainer chapter 40 . 4/15/2017
I think this was the best chapter of the whole story. Amazing ending. I loved this story so much! Thanks a bunch for writing it :D
Kimmytrainer chapter 39 . 4/15/2017
You did a great job being confusing at the beginning. My denial served me well, or I would have been afraid Severus was dead. It took me ages to realize they were talking about Voldemort! Lol. I can't believe this story is almost over. While I remember, I love how you used dreams for Harry to talk to Ron. That was really cool.
Kimmytrainer chapter 38 . 4/15/2017
I am in denial and will remain in denial until the story is over with Severus still dead. And if that's the case I'll read another story where he's still alive. Hopefully that won't be the case. You wouldn't do that to us or to Harry, would you? Hmm?
Kimmytrainer chapter 32 . 4/15/2017
Awwwwwwwwwww that's amazing I love it
Kimmytrainer chapter 31 . 4/14/2017
Thank god!
Kimmytrainer chapter 29 . 4/14/2017
It's as if a devil fell in love with an angel...
Kimmytrainer chapter 28 . 4/14/2017
God, I love Severus but this Severus really doesn't deserve Harry... If it weren't for how things turned out after the bond, I wouldn't say so, but with things as they are now, Severus doesn't deserve him and Harry doesn't deserve any of this...
1,936 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »