Reviews for Less Than Three
itspaulpolk chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Love this story, its so well written!
Ved17 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Not bad.
Pressing Point chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
AMAZING! It was well-written, had me itching to read more, and it was super cute! o.o
NinjirateGirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Awesome story! It was really well-written, and definitely NOT tween-ish. :)
hiNAru Aburame chapter 1 . 3/1/2011

Very cute, i like it.

Greetings. n_n
Juupitrie chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
AWESOME. Plain. Awesome.

It was like watching a movie, seriously the strange comment on details in this story is what really made it vibrant and alive! I'm really looking forward to reading more of your stuff!
Perpetual159 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010

The first Naruto HS fic that I'm impressed with. You're right. Usually they suck beyond repair, so I was pleasantly surprised to find the exception to the rule. Lovely work, and hope to see more NaruHina "less than three" from you in the future. This is most certainly going on my infamous NaruHina Fanfiction Collection. _ You can find it in my profile.
Loungyoo chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
If he likes her now think of it during shippuuden!LOL XD
Estarla chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I really liked it! It was really good! I'm going to favorite it right now!
kally-kal chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
oh my god! great fic! it's so fluffy and sweet! can't wait for you to make a new fi!
xzotic chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
LOVED it! If only there were more quality AU fics like this in the world... lol. And a Naruto/Hinata fic too! I love them together, they're the cutest. You should definitely try to write another.
Emi chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
omg that was amazing! and the ume
SilentSinger948 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Cute. Great job.
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was so cute I liked how u plus m-e is less than three, that's so cute adorable. u me 3

This was a gust of fresh air from the other high school fics, and made me feel better.
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Now this: this is just cute. It's cute and amusing and awesome and wonderful and just oh so fluffy and winsome. I just loved Naruto's opening monologue thing when he's trying his hardest to focus on the math and just can't manage it. Also, you really nailed Sakura and Ino's levels of friendship/we're-gonna-screw-you-over-right-now-in-a-way-that-means-you-win-later, it was just the perfect balance to get Hinata panicking, but still have everything ending happily... and Sasuke totally wears eyeliner... and I would love to see the look on Iruka's face when he finds out why exactly his tutoring worked.