Reviews for Less Than Three
JadaImani2000 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Awwwe, so cute!
itspaulpolk chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Love this story, its so well written!
Ved17 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Not bad.
Pressing Point chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
AMAZING! It was well-written, had me itching to read more, and it was super cute! o.o
NinjirateGirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Awesome story! It was really well-written, and definitely NOT tween-ish. :)
hiNAru Aburame chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Hi!

Very cute, i like it.

Greetings. n_n
Juupitrie chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
AWESOME. Plain. Awesome.

It was like watching a movie, seriously the strange comment on details in this story is what really made it vibrant and alive! I'm really looking forward to reading more of your stuff!
Perpetual159 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wow...

The first Naruto HS fic that I'm impressed with. You're right. Usually they suck beyond repair, so I was pleasantly surprised to find the exception to the rule. Lovely work, and hope to see more NaruHina "less than three" from you in the future. This is most certainly going on my infamous NaruHina Fanfiction Collection. _ You can find it in my profile.
Loungyoo chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
If he likes her now think of it during shippuuden!LOL XD
Estarla chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I really liked it! It was really good! I'm going to favorite it right now!
kally-kal chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
oh my god! great fic! it's so fluffy and sweet! can't wait for you to make a new fi!
XZ-Tic chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
LOVED it! If only there were more quality AU fics like this in the world... lol. And a Naruto/Hinata fic too! I love them together, they're the cutest. You should definitely try to write another.
Emi chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
omg that was amazing! and the ume
SilentSinger948 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Cute. Great job.
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was so cute I liked how u plus m-e is less than three, that's so cute adorable. u me 3

This was a gust of fresh air from the other high school fics, and made me feel better.