Reviews for And Then The Demons Vanished
Ravyn713 chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
loving this story! please update soon!
Luna at Midnight chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
I must say that this is by-far one of the best xigdem stories I have ever seen! I can't wait to see what happens next, but then again I know part of it (poor demyx) Please update soon!
Mikael-Macbeth chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
WOW.

I'm just speechless.

I'm trying to put together all the right words to tell you just how AMAZED I am by this. I'm not meaning to kiss your ass, but this is just a MASTERPIECE.

Your writing style is so fluid and so descriptive. You're so wonderful with dialogue, too, and I can just imagine this all really HAPPENING. The characters are the way they were MEANT to be, and they react in ways that make sense for their characters. And you don't discriminate because "he's hot" or "he's not."

And, though I have my quirks, this isn't just mindless yaoi smex. This is deep, thoughtful, insightful.

Plus, I love your author's notes. What can I say? I love it when authors put a portion of themselves into their work.

SO, overall, I'm pissin' my pants in anticipation for the next chapter. Again, you just do the most FANTABULOUS job!
IxigbarI chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
GAH BRILLIANT! As always. Damn, Saix, you smug little bastard. Love ya though X3

It still amazes me how you can capture each character so well in your second language XD Some of the words up top you used...lethargic, somnolent...NOT words typically known by even your average USAian XD I know 'em though .
RueRyuuzakiLABB chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
Zexion yaoi? plot? hate? love? Kyah! Tell me woman! *gives vitual cookie cake*
RocketPAPrika chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Yey, new chapter! Saix is so mean! XD

Happy New Year!
fiercesunshine chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
-thwaps Saix on the nose with a newspaper- BAD DOG. D

Have I mentioned lately that I love you and you're amazing?
erwinsmiths chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
OH! I love this! Update soon pleeaase!
WayToDawn chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
SLY XIGBAR IS SLY. Way to bend the rules.

Gahh, so many things going on, so much to comment on... ahh let me see...

Demyx making it rain when he's happy is win.

And the whole last scene with them talking about somebodies reminded me of Unparadoxical, which really gave me the warm fuzzies and got my mind alert for interesting stuff.

And mentions of Myde made me happy.

And Xigbar being so blunt with himself also made me happy.

And the overall lenght also made me happy.

Update soon, please? Or publish something else? Gee, woman, you're too inactive these days.
RocketPAPrika chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
:D awesome chapter/s! And I totally agree- a happy Saix definitley means somethings up XD

thanks for updating!
Rick chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
This story is awesome! It's well-written and entertaining to read. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
IxigbarI chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
GAW. This was too an eventful chapter. Xig Dem flufflies 3

-snugs-

You has to update moar ;A; The Epicness requires it!

-glomps-

But seriously, it's awesome
fiercesunshine chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
I really like this chapter. It's probably my favorite so far. Xigbar is cunning and just perfect, and so is Demyx.

The crazed fangirl side of me is screaming "ACT ON THOSE INTENTIONS, XIGBAR!"
RocketPAPrika chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
so sorry for taking ages to review, I've been super busy :(

anyway, awesome chapter, I'm really enjpying this fic :D

can't wait to read more, and thanks for updating!
Zillah's Return chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
You should update soon ;D

That's my persuading face.