Reviews for True To Form
LunarEclipseKid chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Not bad my friend not bad.
Nira Rose chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
Kit chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
May I ask,

But did you miss a chapter?

One moment they are walking out of the mansion, the next their in each others lap?
Argentum Dreigon chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
Cat calls~ XD

I loved Ezra's story, the way you wrote it is marvelous.

Keep going! :)
lady-of-destruction-aria chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
Aww, poor Ezra and Marn. I feel sorry for Ezra, but I feel sorry for Marn too, though it was kinda his fault...Hopefully he'll remember her and they can be happy again.

People stumbling and whacking themselves in surprise is definitely funny. And Aaron and Lucian are so cute, they made me squeal.

Hope to see more soon! D
lady-of-destruction-aria chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
The image of Lucian and Aaron fighting over cereal made me laugh. XD Marn's character was cute too, especially that one line about the boredom of being human.

Another good chapter. Looking forward to the next!
Argentum Dreigon chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
Ah? XD

How come Aaron just gives his blood that easily?

Lucian should be angry!

The idiot...

I liked the chapter, very, very good~
lady-of-destruction-aria chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Oh wow, this is great! I'm glad you decided to post it, since I certainly enjoyed reading it.

I found the Japanese a little startling, since all the rest of the speech was in English, but otherwise the dialogue flowed really nicely. And short's fine, as long as you post more often, right? P

Hope to see more soon!
Heliotropium chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
The random Japanese phrases are completely unnecessary and they disrupt the flow of reading. Considering that you are also using the English names and the fact that the game is somewhere in the North Americas, it is unlikely that they'd use Japanese.

Anyway, you have a good premise so far. I look forward to reading future updates.
kemeno chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Wow! I hope you update this soon! I cant wait to see what happends next!
Argentum Dreigon chapter 2 . 8/10/2008

How could you do it? How could you hide this marvelous, this amazing so far story in the hard-drive of your computer? I curse you, heard me? I curse you! *is shot

*clears throat*

Ok, that was lightly over reacted.

I'm liking it very much.