Reviews for The Alphabet of Harry Potter
GryffindorBeth chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
I won't say you're thinking to hard... Ron was swel, too! It the ammount of time that you've thought this through that makes it great. Now if you could just do Hermione... XD
GryffindorBeth chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
Wow... This one was amazing too! I love how honestly Ginny was portrayed; it was perfect. I love the bit about her choosing the names, and that she likes the awesomest rock band ever (well, next to the Beatles... XD) And the blurb about always waiting for him... This is a mostly happy story, yet i'm almost in tears... Why is that?!
GryffindorBeth chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This was a really good first chapter! You really got into the mind of Harry, and even though they were just short little blurbs, we really got to know a lot about (you opinion, which agrees with mine) what Harry did and was like after the books and battle. Great job; can't wait to read the rest!
nayin chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
love both harry and ginny's alphabet...
Slaidback chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
i don't really read drabbles but these were good. thanks
No.1HPfanLuvsHP chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
No, they are PERFECT. Great job, I hope you do Hermione soon! Even though you haven't updated in about 3 years. But yeah.

No.1HPfanLuvsHP chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Aw, how adorable. Ginny is my ultimate favourite character.

No.1HPfanLuvsHP chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Aw, these are so sweet. And funny. )

Athena Goddess of the Wise chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Go Greek God/desses:)
bookworm231 chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Haha love the idiot one aswell!
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
This is AMAZING! Please do us a favour and continue it!
Gonzo76 chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
I really like I, as well. V is pretty cool, too. And B made me sniffle.

I can imagine these are a bit challenging to write, but they're definitely fun to read.
Gonzo76 chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Awww...N and W are my favorites here. :-)
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Great concept. Excellent job with Harry. My favorites are A and S.
xxNewNamexx chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Very good. A few of the words I'll have to google, but still very good. And ae, Idiot is my favourite too!