Reviews for Will You Give In
NightlyRowenTree chapter 5 . 5/5/2015
awesome
L chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Love it ive always wanted nessie to end up with him and not Jacob. But maybe you should get someone to edit your work, you keep moving in and out of tenses. Otherwise it's great
Ilovu chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Please continue it's killing me not knowing what going to happen the next morning!
CuteArielXOX chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
I know you might not see this, but I have a question. I really like this story and I want to know why you didn't finish it. Is there a sequal to it or something? You can PM me if you want.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
Im looking forward to reading the rest of this. I beta a story called ties of love reallllllly alike to this.
EBRAJERCECullen 130 chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
write more soon!
Glossiecherry chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
Hi! This is GlossieCherry. I really like this story its one of my favs. When are you going to add a sequal? I mean it cant be finished already.
Glossiecherry chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
WOW!. It was really good. And well put. I love Nahuels attutide boys always seem to do that. you know hard-to-get attuatude. Cant wait till you finish it!.

inish it soon please!

GlossieCherry.

x
IrishWolfGirl chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
aw i canny wait for the next chapter and i hope you post it soon lol
xAshbellax chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
Hi there,

Oh my this fic is so good and I'm so hooked! I love it so much! Please continue with the story, don't stop now! I love Renesmee and Nahuel! It's so obvious that I actually write two fics of them. If you have the time, you are free to read my fics.

I can't wait for your comeback! Update soon! See ya'
Allison Denise chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
Wow cool story so far! But you haven't updated in a long time! Please update soon you're really good!
let's make this real chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
when are you gonna put the next chap. up? this story is amazing & i really hope that you will continue with it. so please put the next chapter up as soon as possible.
Adoration of an Enigma chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
I love this story! Please write more soon! its been like two months! PLEASE!

~Alpha
Emberseve chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S SO GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! :]

- Emberseve
sweetfatima chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
Oh i love this tory its so intense.