Reviews for Red Dresses at Ayame's
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2017
whoa. confusion and awe and wow. thank you. incredible. I honestly have no words left after this breathtaking tale
KNO chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
Oh yay! It was so good. I really enjoyed it, especially the forties crime mystery vibe. Just wonderful, well done.
ChrysophylaxDives chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
This was very good; I approved of everything except Hinata's death (because I am sentimental).
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
wow... amaizing story! totally added to favs
Guest chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
I'd just love to say I loved this story, it was amazing and beautifully written. The fact it was set in the late 40's was a nice start and everyone had the theme going with the 40's. Also I liked how you kept the basics of each character: Naruto the loud one, Neji the silent one, and Tenten the mystery (to me anyways). Also that there really wasn't a good and a bad side to this story. All that mattered was the power.
LadyKryptonite chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
I really enjoyed reading this, a great mystery with enough twists to keep me guessing. Bravo.
alamodie chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Wow, loved this story, very cool.
Sarani-tan chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
This was definitely a story that kept me guessing and had several twists to it. While I'm not fond of character death (especially one of my favorites) I can see how it was pivotal in the story, and I do agree that it might not have had as interesting of an ending if she had lived. Good job!
jazzy starlight chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
I love the suspense and action

omg I love the mysteries so much

it was very interesting and well planned

out very original and I enjoyed reading it.
SparkDazzleDuez chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
you know, this story really is awesome! the whole thing was well thought out, all put in place, all the clues in tact, i really give you kudos for such a magnificant story. the whole crime story went well together and the mysteries were all very interesting. this story is one of the best i;ve read on here. and it remind me of a book i read called "the westing game" where there;s an original objective, then a secret one, the real one, under everything and even more lsmaller mysteries and such. all in all, i really liked the story.
Shubhs chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
LOVE the story!How about an epilogue?

That would be kewl! D

XP XD XD _

CHEERS!

nekkomimi7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
so far it was good, and the chinese laddy is tenten right? and if so how come she killed neji in the very begening? oh well ill find out if i keep reading...right? Ok well so far so good!
jadedsiren chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I loved red dress at Ayame's

Have you thought about a sequel

you've got lots of material to work with.

and sadly i was hoping hinata would still be alive and brother neji would get to rescue her in the end,

since no one saw her body or anything.

but i'd love to see neji and the gang take on another case.

And you did a wonderful job on the setting.

It had mood, and suspense, and its own flavor.

I was impressed. It made for a good read, made me think a mile a minute trying to figure what was what and who was who

but i guess i deserve a cookie cuz I'd figured that hyuuga and Akatski, two rival gangs, would have a problem with Tsunade at some point. A single woman having so much information and control? I think it hit home for me when Akatski beat up neji and lee for messing in their buissness but Tsunade would have killed neji if she didn't like what he had to say. added to the fact that everyone was scared of her.

anyway i think i'll be checking out some more of your work so chow for now and please consider a sequel. Think of all the fun you'll have writing about jazz and gangs, mysteries and payback schemes, witty dialogue and resurrected heiress...

did i do a good job coaxing you, did i?:)
Similarly different chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
what happened to hinat's body?
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 6 . 2/2/2009