Reviews for Beyond Justice
NocturnalSpaceWhale chapter 5 . 3/31
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! The way you capture Saiou and Edo's personality down to a T, from Saiou's usual calm and sometimes innocent demeanor, but he can still SEE so much. He's so sensible and uses his head unless Edo is in trouble, then he just jumps in and saves him- that's sooo wonderful. Then Edo, ah how can I start to describe this small fantastic hero- I love his boldness and how youve captured his sense of justice- especially how his final duel ended, no one won or lost, but instead he saved people from a fire and that's the best kind of finale you could give Edo to end his career. And of course duel police! What better job for him?
And of course I love how Saiou is when he's talking to Edo and the conversations that they have are so fun and natural and just flow together so well, the characterization is amazing, as well as the setting and the plot and the characters that you made up were all very believable! Fantastic! I enjoyed a lot! It could be a plausable post canon story!
Itan Himitsu chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I loved everything in this! Characterization, slow build, plot, everything! thank you for sharing this beautiful gem ;A;
OLDSaphSoul chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This is pretty cute!

-Saph
alk chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
nice story all around. I really liked it. sorry I suck at reviews.
YaoiLove101 chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
Sweet!
YaoiLove101 chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
That was good! A little too long for my taste, but good!
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
No sooner do when I find this story is updated; it's over! The final chapter itself was amazing, and I marvel at just how "together" this story is after only five chapters. It feels as if I personally know the characters due to your indepth and animated takes on their personalities. Now, I made a promise to myself I would never beg any writer for a sequel, (since that can get annoying) but...well. Let's just say I wouldn't be opposed to it.

I hope you write more Edo/Saiou in the future! (faves)
YourLackOfDeletionOptionIsDumb chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
You've managed to change my feelings toward Edo from total apathy to grudging like. I'm impressed! That plus really solid characterizations, an interesting and coherent plot, and all-round good writing combine to make me really love this story.

In fact, I think I'm going to go back and re-read it from the beginning, right now :D
Arcion chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
Although I can't follow everything, I'm stuck with the dub on CN right now, I'm really liking this story. Especially the characterization. You seem to have such a knack for it, and that's not to say you don't have talent for the rest of the writer's gifts, all of it seems to be above standard fare for the world, and characterization just seems to have a lead over the rest.

For the story itself, while I don't particularly favor the relationship between Edo and Saiou, you place it in such a light that it's tolorable, and the story is greater for it. If you find your path taking the more official route of a writer, I think I'd be interested in reading it. Thanks for entertaining us in the fanfiction community with stories like this :)

Bastion & Jamie
Laforet chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
I can't believe it's over. I'm going to miss this story but alas, all good things must come to an end sometime. I'm glad Saiou wasn't seriously hurt. I can't believe I'm actually rooting for Saiou. :) I like the way you closed the case. Job well done to you and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 4 . 9/4/2008
Late review again. The end of this chapter nearly made me ooze affection! It was so delicate and sweet that it didn't dawn on me right away that it was a "sex scene." This fic is just so entertaining as I feel you've added just the right balance of humor, suspense, and romance. I hope this reaches at least ten chapters, but no pressure.
Laforet chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
If I haven't said it before, you are an amazing writer. I loved the love scene at the end. I've always admired writers who could write a good love scene without getting too graphic or being obscene. My hat's off to you. Keep up the amazing work and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Azura Rey chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
The confession scene was PERFECT. I love it!
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
Oh...it's DD. (shivers) As far as Anime villians go, he's one of the worst. Still, it's genius how you incorporated him in here along with Kagemaru of all people-a character that is often forgotten. Edo wants to sleep with Saiou more and more, huh. ;)
Laforet chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
That was a great chapter. I love your writing style. I wish I could write description as well as you do. I wish I could write a story that captures you completely like you have with this story. Keep up the amazing work.