Reviews for lab coat confessions
Trusque chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
I vote for Mandy next, wonder if that's what she has on Nick? ;)
Alice Day chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Oh, well if we want to hear confessions, I want Brass, please. Brass Brass Brass Brass Brass Brass Brass Brass Brass Brass. Personally I think he has a thing for Catherine, but that could just be me.

Thank you!
CallandEric4ever chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
This is so juicy i love it. Weird fact Wesely is one of my family's names along with John. Sorry I digress. But i love tis series. I vote for Sophia.
youdon'tunderstandineedpie chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
Sque!I vote for Grissom!Always Grissom...*drools*...*tongue hangs out of mouth*...*claws at computer screen because Grissom's face magically pops onto it*...LMAO!
PerfectlyAdequateKaylea chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
DO MORE WEDGES ITS HILARIOUS!
Sara's Girl chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Heh! I'm most amused. I love the image of Ecklie dancing in the elevator, that made me laugh out loud. I was going to ask for Greg and Hodges but I guess you already did Hodges so...more Nick and Greg would be loved :) I just love the slash, I do. This is cool, I like it :) Nat x
amaXdear chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Oh, interesting. I don't know whose secrets I'd like to hear, but can there be like a chapter later on in which he REVEALS all? That'd be cool.
caz1969 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
this is great

i vote Judy as she doesn't get much wrote about her :)
DoctorStarlett chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Love this story!

I vote for Wendy & Hodges. I think they are in denial, they seem to "dislike" each other, but deep down they're into each other. (LOL)

Ecklie dancing in the elevator? Now that is funny!
theviewfromhere chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Hey, great introduction. I see potential here.

I vote Hodges and Wendy, there's just something about those two's dynamic together that works great. Their fights are incredibly fun to watch/read about, too.

Hope to see an update soon.

KT
happyharper13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Awesome idea! Really, I LOVE it. Hm... as for who next... I love Greg. And I love that you made Nick and Greg a couple. Hm... I don't care who you do next, because I'm sure it will be interesting.
slappywhite chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Clever little story. Well, I vote Hodges, but that's just because he's my fave, but I'd love to hear about brass and what Nick and Greg are up to...lol! And don't forget about Mandy either...I bet she can be a little more devious then she lets on...
Caseyrocksmore chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Haha. Cute. I can see Ecklie dancing in an elevator for no reason... *sudders* CREEPY!

I think Super Dave should do something. He's awesome. :)

Waiting with baited breath for your next update!
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 8/10/2008