Reviews for Zutara Drabbles
TragedyBunny chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
I think you did an excellent job of capturing Mai and Aang here, especially the running away bit, so like him. The imagery used while they're flying really brings it to life. And the end is too sweet.
Lucrezia6565 chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
I liked the beginning of this drabble, and all that's implied.

Sounds like both Aang and Mai accepted the inevitability of Zuko and Katara being together and, although feeling sad, are ready to move on (just why couldn't it happen in canon, darn it! LOL)

But, seriously, I kind of cringed at the idea of Mai and Aang kissing...not because they couldn't eventually like each other once they're older (anything is possible), but because at this time, at their age, if I found disturbing that a twelve-year-old boy and a fourteen-year-old, mother-figure girl kiss that way in the show (and, sorry, it also just came out of the blue), it feels even creepier when that same boy kisses a seventeen-year-old girl - although in this case, at least she didn't play the mother/older sister role, and they find common ground in the pain of rejected love (I am not a fan of Maiko, although it makes sense at least, to a degree).

But yeah, kind of a weird image - although, as usual, is impeccably written and well presented altogether, and it's all in good fun after all, right? :).
paynesgrey chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
Great little drabbles. The Zutara ones were very thought-provoking, but I really like this Katara one. Beautiful imagery and flow of words here.
Lucrezia6565 chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
I don't understand how you never got a review for these.

Maybe there are other lazy readers like me, out there, that are still catching up with older fics?

I like your drabbles; they are well written and heartfelt.

The last one was sad, but entrancing.

But is it true that the Inuit people believe that even their loved ones must not be spoken of after their death, lest they haunt their own family?

Not much to look forward after their own death, either, huh?

That's gotta suck :D