Reviews for Going Down
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
omg i came to the bottom of the page and i nearly cryed seeing no more chapters... please do make more! :'D
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
AWWW SOOOO CUTE! 33 plz make more and more chapters! :0
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
LOL aww poor Madara x'D
RaxeRox chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
Update pleasee! TT
Amakoto chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
There's not a lot of hashimada's fanfic, and your's really beautiful, cute. I really hope you will continue this fanfiction.
Mochi Mo chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
I love the whole story here! It's just perfect.

I know you'll hate this idea, but would be just a good irony for Madara so:

What if, Madara found out that Izuna (Madara younder brother) started secertly dating with Nindaime (Hashirama younder brother)?
greenpanic6 chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
is Izuna a real charecter are is he a oc. i think the parts with Itachi and Shisui are funny
Lunari Sakana chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
OH wow he's in deep isn't he, oh boy, poor madara. i loved reading this cant wait for more.
Nii-san's Obsession chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
hahaha! that's so funny! you should draw a pic of them on deviant, or this story as a comic/doujinishi. i can see itachis evil face laughing. hey! i just got an idea! what if itachi and shisui were in the trees or something and were spying on them? that'd be funny. *smirk* til next time!
Lady Yokomi chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
hi excuse me how old is Semju(i like saying his last name XD) and Madara in this story?
YukisFangirls chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
Any chance you'll continue this? I like Hashirama/Madara a lot, but unfortunately it's such a rare pairing.
titania eli chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
No offence; but your story is confusing me.

Isn't Hashirama the Shodaime? And why is Itachi and Shisui alive?

Hashirama died way long, long time before the two is born, isn't it?
greenpanic6 chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
they are so cute together i love this pair
greenpanic6 chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
madara is cute blushing
greenpanic6 chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
haha i would tease madara about his "lover" too