Reviews for Private Time
BatFlashAquaven11 chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Love this!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
heheh bats not like that sups you better watch out ninja bat going to get you hehehe... yay love it!
Angel Thornson chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
So cute the fluff is going to kill me:' )
Uber Kewl chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Awawawawawawaw the fluffiness is KILLING ME
AccountKiller129 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
very nice tag to this awesome episode! :))
IamBatgirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Dang this was awesome-tear- completely awesome- another tear- I had to read while listening to A-team by Ed Sheeran- tear- so awesome-tear-
fantasylover4evr chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
i loved it, and i personally dont care but a friend pointed out some grammer issues. loved it in case i didnt mention :D
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
CUTE!
RianLena chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Cute. I will say that it was a little off, but I can't tell how. I liked though, good job.
Autumnights chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
o, I liked it. I'm pissed Bruce took his mask off, but at least Wally didn't freak out. I haven't seen this episode, so now I'm desperately trying to find it somewhere via the virus infested interwebs. See what you do to me?
Kyer chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
You know, as I read this piece (which was danged cute, btw what with Wally's mutterings), I couldn't help but think that Bats and Supes need to get a crash course on respecting people's privacy. Or at least The Flash's privacy! Sheesh...Batman with his 'Wait Until They're Unconscious & Have Spy Camera Ready and Superman with his What?-My X-ray Vision & Super Vision just kicked in All A Sudden Like! sort of mentalities.

Okay, so Bats is Paranoid with a capital P, it was still a nasty thing to do to someone who had just saved his and the whole planet's collective keisters.
Thyn chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Very good, I hope to read more of your Batman/Flash.
Comics Girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
AW!

That is so cute and awsome and just absolutely amazing. I loved it whole heartedly!

Bet one yet!
PDOTL chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
aw, cute~. love the little sleepy!flash-batmanxflash moment. a little fic where flash happens to find the photo would be really interesting to read. hinthint. overall good quality, short but sweet. more batsflash in the future? please~!

- steph
Miles333 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This was an awesome story! I totally liked it!