Reviews for Private Time
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
very nice tag to this awesome episode! :))
IamBatgirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Dang this was awesome-tear- completely awesome- another tear- I had to read while listening to A-team by Ed Sheeran- tear- so awesome-tear-
fantasylover4evr chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
i loved it, and i personally dont care but a friend pointed out some grammer issues. loved it in case i didnt mention :D
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
CUTE!
RianLena chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Cute. I will say that it was a little off, but I can't tell how. I liked though, good job.
Autumnights chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
o, I liked it. I'm pissed Bruce took his mask off, but at least Wally didn't freak out. I haven't seen this episode, so now I'm desperately trying to find it somewhere via the virus infested interwebs. See what you do to me?
Kyer chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
You know, as I read this piece (which was danged cute, btw what with Wally's mutterings), I couldn't help but think that Bats and Supes need to get a crash course on respecting people's privacy. Or at least The Flash's privacy! Sheesh...Batman with his 'Wait Until They're Unconscious & Have Spy Camera Ready and Superman with his What?-My X-ray Vision & Super Vision just kicked in All A Sudden Like! sort of mentalities.

Okay, so Bats is Paranoid with a capital P, it was still a nasty thing to do to someone who had just saved his and the whole planet's collective keisters.
Thyn chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Very good, I hope to read more of your Batman/Flash.
Comics Girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
AW!

That is so cute and awsome and just absolutely amazing. I loved it whole heartedly!

Bet one yet!
PDOTL chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
aw, cute~. love the little sleepy!flash-batmanxflash moment. a little fic where flash happens to find the photo would be really interesting to read. hinthint. overall good quality, short but sweet. more batsflash in the future? please~!

- steph
Miles333 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This was an awesome story! I totally liked it!
ladyisme chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
This is a nice little one shot. Both Batman and Flash were in character, the story moved along nicely, and it was good for a few giggles. The flirt in Flash is always fun to read. I know from your other story's that Wally is your favorite but if you wanted delve even further into the Bat's brain, you could have started when Bruce first received Flash's mayday instead of when he arrived in the med bay. Still it was a very cute one shot and I enjoyed it greatly. Thank you for writing this.
898700 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I liked this very much. Flash is my favorite character, but Batman is a second close, so ... D. Nice ending, I thing you have Wally just right.
Phoenix Wingz chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
XD Nice.
Unazure chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aw~ This is so cute! You're pretty good at one-shots.

But I love your long stories as much!

Love this! (And hope you can update on Tick and Tock soon, too)

Keep the stories on! _b