Reviews for Bleach May Cry
worse oc ever
Selias chapter 34 . 3/23
And, once again, the Devil May Cry characters have had no impact on the story.
Selias chapter 25 . 3/23
Soifon and Lady look nothing alike, aside from their hair.
Selias chapter 24 . 3/23
And now, the only REAL fight that Dante has had (Kenpachi doesn't count, since it had no effect on the story. He still fought Ichigo, and the fight was unchanged) has been against No-Name McWhoGivesAShit (not that THIS fight had any effect on the story, either). Seriously, I'm still wondering why you bothered putting the Devil May Cry characters into this story.
Selias chapter 9 . 3/23
Honestly, what exactly is the point of having Dante, Lady, Nero, and Kyrie in this story? So far, it seems like the summary for this should be "Dante and some of his fellow Devil Hunters fall into another universe...the universe of Bleach. Then they stay in the background, while Ichigo and Rukia awkwardly flirt, and things go exactly the same as they did in canon."
Selias chapter 4 . 3/22
IchigoxRukia is one of my favorite pairings, but the shipping is WAY too strong, in this story.
Damn I was gonna read this the ichigo rukai pairing kills it
I would pay for this to have a sequel
Zeroox02 chapter 1 . 3/15
noice
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 13 . 3/5
One more thing to the "cloths swap" idea, why it wouldn't work. All of those SR's are asians (even Komamura [Japanese Wolf] :P), and the Demon Hunters are white.
Garrett-TheMasterOfThievery chapter 38 . 11/17/2015
Re-read awesome story as always. :)
Seraphtor chapter 25 . 5/2/2015
This cloaked guy is just annoying. Like this story would be a lot better with him not in it. He is that one character that you wish the story didn't have.
Abbadon chapter 36 . 3/12/2015
Fuckin hilarious
bjhousey chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
"Little Nero's Pizza"
I'm laughing so hard right now that I'm crying...
Itherael chapter 38 . 10/29/2014
I loved reading this story.

- Frank