Reviews for Bleach May Cry
vmage2 chapter 29 . 5/10
I sincerely hope for more omakes like this for other movies.
SereneCrosstamer chapter 38 . 1/7
Woot! Great story, I really liked it. I kinda sorta maybe find it hard to hate Mar for some reason...
SereneCrosstamer chapter 29 . 1/3
Okay, I felt really bad about making such a short review so here goes. Don't feel bad about Trish's character, she has to have a fun side too. The references were amazing "popculture awareness" made me laugh sooo hard, as did the rest of the chapter but I'm not about to paste the WHOLE THING so yeah. BUT ONE THING IS BUGGING ME (DON'T WORRY, IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU OR THE CHAPPIE)! THE SONG NERO REFERENCES, "rip the wings off a butterfly" IF ITS WHAT I THINK IT IS, TELL ME WHERE IT'S FROM! (Oh hell, just tell me anyway) PLEASE AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! YOU MADE MY NIGHT BTW. I READ THIS AND REALIZED IT'S 5:15 IN THE DAMN MORNING BYE!
SereneCrosstamer chapter 29 . 1/3
Had me rolling around laughing! I loved it.
SereneCrosstamer chapter 26 . 1/3
"Salvageable"? I liked it a lot actually. Nero's flicker bit was REALLY cool in my opinion.
SereneCrosstamer chapter 25 . 1/2
I'm pretty sure Nero isn't one for bugs, specifically ants. Around the middle of the chapter, he says "I need to ante it up too" or something along those lines. ANYWAY, great chappie, the typo just bugged me.
SereneCrosstamer chapter 13 . 1/1
It's funny because Im reading this on new year.
DarkBlur2005 chapter 20 . 12/1/2016
Congrats on beating DMC3's DMD, mate!
DarkBlur2005 chapter 19 . 12/1/2016
Good work with beating DMC1's Dante Must Die! I myself just beat DMC3SE's Dante Must Die a couple of hours ago. And trust me, it was a bitch to beat Arkham. Vergil wasn't as bad due to me using Super Dante.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/8/2016
worse oc ever
Selias chapter 34 . 3/23/2016
And, once again, the Devil May Cry characters have had no impact on the story.
Selias chapter 25 . 3/23/2016
Soifon and Lady look nothing alike, aside from their hair.
Selias chapter 24 . 3/23/2016
And now, the only REAL fight that Dante has had (Kenpachi doesn't count, since it had no effect on the story. He still fought Ichigo, and the fight was unchanged) has been against No-Name McWhoGivesAShit (not that THIS fight had any effect on the story, either). Seriously, I'm still wondering why you bothered putting the Devil May Cry characters into this story.
Selias chapter 9 . 3/23/2016
Honestly, what exactly is the point of having Dante, Lady, Nero, and Kyrie in this story? So far, it seems like the summary for this should be "Dante and some of his fellow Devil Hunters fall into another universe...the universe of Bleach. Then they stay in the background, while Ichigo and Rukia awkwardly flirt, and things go exactly the same as they did in canon."
Selias chapter 4 . 3/22/2016
IchigoxRukia is one of my favorite pairings, but the shipping is WAY too strong, in this story.