Reviews for A Kiss Is Just A Kiss
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Hehe, cute as! Love the idea, two kisses from two guys - positively scandalous! :P
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Woo! First Final Fantasy story! (now wants to get this one as well...

Yay!
dannielovessora chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
lol. It's funny how Cloud just had to ask that freaking question. I like this one shot. It's funny.

Ja ne,

Yumi.
randomchick300 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
yuffie is one lucky girl! a kiss from both REno and VIncent ? i would ahve died !
BerrySorbet chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
LOVED this! So funny and so cute! I love it when Vinnie gets jealous! There were a few lines in there that made me crack up so much I think I nearly fell off my bed! xD Amazing work! I think I'll have to check out your profile to see if you've done any other yuffentines! xx
freakyfan3754 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
lol! Great job, i've never even attempted writing yuffentine. Faving _.
Death-of-Penguins-and-Zannah chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Yuffentine just makes me squee so much. And Reno's always good for a laugh. Oi. Dropped a review, and now I'll go. See ya.
Amanda Fair chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
LOL. That so sweet and funny! Yuffetines rule, and yours was awesome. Plus, I'm also in love with Reno/Yuffie fics (Reffie? Something like that) so it was all around cool! My only bit of advice is: It's seems some of the swearing and suggestive situations might make this more a "T" then a "K". Maybe you could change it? Just a suggestion! Anyway, good work!
chiharu-tanaka chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
AHH! *fangirl squeal*

You have made my Yuffentine day.
hducudusjfjei643 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
hahaha aw that was so sweet and cute and funny and realy well done! loved it!
yukiee jun. - x.chibininja chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
WHA SO CUTE ! I loved Yuffie's point of view in this story. Great choice
Forever Yours. Always chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Oh gawd. I loved that! Loved it loved it loved it! I could eat it all up, it was so sweet.

This is going on my favorites!

Forever Yours,

Erin
A Rose Petal chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
So cute!
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
cute

Sg
White Wave Warrior chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This story is amazingly amazing! I love Vincent's awkward and the way you described everything. It made me want to know more about the characters, even though I've never played Final Fantasy VII before.