Reviews for Twisted Intervention
K5Rakitan chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
OK! I'll encourage you to update more! I think that this is a very unique story and I am really excited to see how it plays out. Most authors just write some fluffy thing where Serenity works for Seto and they fall in love through over something silly, but this is quite thrilling! I realize that you have not updated this since 2010, but please come back and write more!
K5Rakitan chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
I loved the cranial scan joke! Anyway, this was such a cool chapter!
K5Rakitan chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Ooh! Shiny! I remember when we discussed the historical significance of Wizard of Oz in my US history class six years ago, and I am curious to see where you take this.
Khrystal chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
hey ive been reading shizuka and seto fanfics since.. 2004 LOL wow 6 years. and i love this story. i thought it captured serenitys innocence very well. please continue )
SnowLeopard7 chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
I'm so glad to see that you've updted one of your Yu-gi-oh stories. I think you have some of the best Yu-gi-oh fanfics out there. I hope see more soon. :-)
patriot16 chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
That was good. Creepy but addictive. Keep going because you have me hooked.
Setalina Muro chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Hey there! (Ha...I finally remembered the password to my account...heh...)

So, to the fiction!

I really love your movie references in here. 3

The development is going really well through here. I'm amused by Kaiba's begrudging respect for the movie and Shizuka's amusing chorus habit. CUTE moment between the (cough) unconscious Shizuka and Kaiba.

Scary awakening Pegasus moment though! I'm a little frightened as to what the bastards gonna do.

Anyway, I believe that your finals should fall around mine somewhere, and I'm heading home next week where I have a function computer! I'll try to get online more often to chat with you after work and whatnot. Here's hoping life is good for you!

Thanks for the great update! Looking forward to whatever comes next!

Luffs!

Lina
Sakura Takanouchi chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
This chapter was a really great, enjoyable read! Such a throwback to classic Silentshipping at its finest. Their interactions were cute, and the doctor's joke at the end was pretty funny! I hope you write more soon; that last bit at the end is so intriguing!
Kade27 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This is really interesting
Watch Hound chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Very entertaining chapter. Hope you'll give an interesting twist to the regular abuse stories, if you're strolling down that lane of course. I like unpredictable plot twists as well, hehe.

Setalina Muro chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
I love all the incorporation of the Wizard of Oz in here. Very much looking forward to the beginning of Pegasus's screwing with poor Kaiba.

Loved the way they met. ]

Lina
Sakura Takanouchi chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Aww, I like this! Shizuka and Kaiba both play their roles well, the discussion/revelation scene is classic and a great device here. I love that you used the medium of film to connect the pair; Shizuka with her class and Kaiba with his technological expertise. Great job!
ANAYAS-CREATER chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Seems pretty good so far. Update soon.

PS: The Willy Wonka with Gene Wilder was creepy too. The boat ride in the tunnel. shivers
Watch Hound chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Hehe, I just watched the Wizard of Oz end Juli or something xD The songs will stay forever engraved in my mind (until the next wonderous movie with catchy tunes storms by and entrances me with music. Yes... I am 'that' guilable.) Back to the story, I have to say this chapter was wonderful. Oh how beautifully you managed to capture their personas (You have to love Kaiba's badass attitude.) Please do continue, dear

T.S.O.H

(School starts in America on the 25th of August? I have to say I consider myself lucky by living in Belgium, because school starts here on September 1st xD)
Watch Hound chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Once again a quite astonishing beginning for (what I do not doubt) a wonderful fiction. I can only say; Do update (whenever you please) and keep me addicted ( what won't be so hard seeing your perfect spelling and grammar)