Reviews for Life at Green Oak High
Heta14 chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. This story is so full of shit that I'm laughing almost every paragraph. I must say, it's Shittastic. You do the wonderful job of describing an extremely slutty school.

Love you judy 3 But I think one 3 chapters a day is enough for my literate soul.

-mu
livelovelife4ever14 chapter 42 . 1/31/2011
Awwww I really liked the story the way it was heading.
IwinUlose-Izzy chapter 30 . 5/25/2009
did u ever read ttyl?
converse4lifee chapter 42 . 5/2/2009
o mann u should of finished it i hate bein lrft hangin!
asuitcaseandapaintedface chapter 42 . 4/7/2009
Woho!

I saw the update and spazzed, so yes, I am anticipating a great rewrite and no, I don't think its going to be terrible, so go now, get to work on the rewriting!

Some of the unrealistic drama was fun, Nate punching things, is the "competition" of sorts between Nate and Shane over Jenny still going to be part of the storyline?
KatieB18 chapter 42 . 4/7/2009
Awsum! I really liked this story, i thought it was really good the way it was. I can't wait to read the new version, it should be even better! lol

Can't wait to read it.

Hugs, Katy
LilyKaze chapter 42 . 4/7/2009
Hey ! I so love your fiction! I read it from yesterday afternoon to this morning from beginning to the end. I love your way of writing and I guess that even if you said that you've got a new way of writing I'll like it cause you're talented. I'm a bit sad that you rewrite the story in a whole different path cause I really liked this one, but I'm sure you'll do a great thing ! And I'll definitly read it. Good luck with your other stories, talk to you soon ! (ps : sorry if there's some mispelling or mistake cause i'm french
Elena Mari chapter 42 . 4/6/2009
(Highschool is hard, huh.)

Woah.

rewriting the whole thing.

I really wanted to hear the ending to this one.

but I will deff. check out the next version.
lookmeintheeyesnickjonas chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
omigosh :) i love this story and plotline :)

hehe can't wait to read the next chapter so...bye!
therealmarmar chapter 42 . 4/6/2009
hey judy,

i think rewriting it is a good idea, because your style of writing has changed.i went looking through this one day after reading i can't believe on tokiohotelfiction, and it was so different. i like the new direction you're going in with the plot and stuff also.
0Sally0 chapter 42 . 4/6/2009
YAY!

!

YOU UPDATED!

Not quite the update that I expected but...

YOU UPDATED!
queenfromtanbridge chapter 42 . 4/6/2009
hi.

Wow. I really liked thuis story but I think this version will be better.

I hope that the three brothers still look perfect to all on the ouside but inside all have their own flaws.

Lol I liked the Shane and the Nick in this story but Jason could be explored more.

Myabe Jenny wouldnt be a geek but the only popular who actually isnt a robot or isnt insanely inklove with teh gray bros but no one knows this.

and like how she judges epopel, they judge her, so she judges them more.

still I cant wait!

Abbiex
xojonasbrothersxo chapter 42 . 4/6/2009
I cantt wait to read the new version it sounds good.
Em chapter 41 . 3/23/2009
i read ur ranting and i believe that u hav aright to ur opinion

however

i hav read ur story and i really enjoy it and i hav noticed that it has nothing to do with disney except for the names and characteristics of a few characters.

good work
RiceMover chapter 41 . 2/21/2009
I love this story and you're an amazing writter , but if you don't update I might have to kill you!

lol

you have to update!

how could you leave this un-finished?