Reviews for Sexy little Dance
YinKeket chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
oh having sexy time in a dress is what he likes ok then this is going to be fun. oh ibet it made his lover really really happy when his green eye lover wears that stuff. go Ben doing his thing on the pole. Ben is being awesome now lol. well gotta hand it to Ben for winning the contest. i bet it made Kevin proud lol.
KeshayaRock chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Hahahaha sexy if ya ask me go Ben get down on tha pole haha
Void of Anguish chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
any one else put the song after reading the part " Brick House,Perfect."
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Dawww; well, of course Ben won! xD Nearly jizzed myself just reading that. xDDDD Lolololz, I actually thought Ben could be short for "Benita" xDDDD Again, LOVED it! x3
Mantinas chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
loving this
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
...Continuation, please? lol
JustASlytherinGirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
wow lol i never thoght of pairing these two together but you know what! they atculy go well together
Affectionate-Ferret chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
...first off I cannot picture Ben in that outfit.

And Second: I cannot picture Ben on a stripper pole!

But I totally...totally loved this! It's just too naughty for my brain to handle to picture it though! I've cross dressed Ben in my art a couple of times but I'm too much of a cute, innocent, frilly dress person to put Ben into...skimpy skirts and tops. XD But I guess your story totally stealing my frillydress!Ben innocence is why I love it...XD

I'm also into more fluff like: "I love you Ben." "love you too kevin" (holy crap, not that...horribly fluffy...) for my brain to even...consider BenxPole dancer dirtiness...I'm just to virgin like I what I'm trying to love! XD

(Oh, and am I the only one who thinks it's a little ironic that this story has 7 words! Because I noticed that and began giggling. XDD)

PS. Totally sorry for rambling on like that...
Fan chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Trust me, no is suprised Ben won.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I really loved it!
PopFlyGov chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This one was better, but still somewhat lacking. There were just many things overlooked, (I so desperately wanted to see the reaction on the faces of the crowd when they realized they were getting a show from a guy and not a girl.) Oh, well, again better then before, but not by much.

Rating: 7/10
AkiyaRaeXVI chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
OH MA FEKK! I loved it, seriously. Alright now that I've sufficiantly embarressed myself in front of the entirety of this cafe I'll get on with the pointage. For the pole dance 150p, for the hilarity in Ben cross-dressing 120p, for usage of the phrase 'attention whore' 70p, the well described pole dance that i could practicaly see 45p and for the reference to sex 65p. That brings you to a total of 490p, well done! that also puts you at number one on my favourite stories excel page!

realityfling18 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
love it
You dun know me chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Uhh... All you need to know is that I'm a Bevin fan.

I read this story and man I like it! Never thought Benjy knows how to pole dance! XD