Reviews for The Devil's Whisper
Keep up this great work
Guest chapter 22 . 6/16/2015
Omg! I loved it! I Can't wait to read the sequel! [:
maleisha54 chapter 7 . 6/15/2015
I found all the stabbing parts with Gaara was funny XD...Call me sadistic
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 9 . 4/3/2015
Heya, I've started to become a real fan of this story. It's not everyday I get to read a GOOD insane asylum fic that is well written and completed.

However, I would really like to see the fic cleaned up, it needs it and it is doing your fans a disservice with all the mistakes, grammar and detail wise that I've read through out of aggravation. It really makes it hard to read through a chapter smoothly without the same point being repeated three times, a comma being used wrong, or one sentence dismissing the previous statement.

There were some mistakes in character details too, you once wrote Tsunade has blue eyes. But she doesn't. her eyes are brown.

I can understand if you don't have the time or whatever to reread through the fic to fix the mistakes, but maybe finding a good Beta reader will be worth the time. Please consider it, your story deserves with be read until the end without tripping up a reader. I'm sure with the editing you'll have even more Gaara/Sakura fans eating this up!
brad1990 chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
wow this was very well written i loved it
Chairisse chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
Plothole alert: Sasuke's gun. Was he still on the police force when he came to Suna? I can't imagine Kakashi wouldn't move to have his badge and gun revoked after learning he'd been abusing Sakura.
Also, what kind of standard issue police gun has nine bullets? The norm is usually six. And sure, maybe Sakura caught a case of Unreliable Narrator, but you'd think she'd notice Madara taking time to reload the gun, since her attention was focused on him.
Chairisse chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
Was listening to The XX while reading chapter XX. I found myself amused. It merited a review.

No matter how many times I reread this fic, I'm still struck with how great it is. Like, my first introduction to Naruto was so great! You did a good! Knowing what I do now about canon, it's obvious who the villains are, but as a little twelve year old who skipped smut scenes and vaguely knew Naruto was about ninjas? Oh man, I can still remember pulling an all nighter and reading this on my Kindle. I was /enthralled/. Mystery is definitely my favorite genre, and you kicked its ass.
Kolorful Kyandii chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
I just thought of the perfect theme song for this story! Clockwork by Kagamine Rin!
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
I'm guessing that they one who hired kimimaro is Orochimaru? loved ur story! :)
Grlybrainiac chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
Omg so I just wanted to tell you that I am reading this at 2:00am...in my room by myself...and I have to keep looking behind me to make sure there isn't someone in my room D:. I'm super creeped out! Lol serves me right to be reading a murder mystery fic this late I suppose DX. I really hope Itachi isn't the murderer...I know you had mentioned his "spider-like" hands before which leads me to believe it could be him...him or Madara! I was also thinking maybe Hidan had something to do with it, that he's using his voodoo dolls to make someone commit the murders, or that someone is making Hidan do it...I kinda hope it isn't Orochimaru this time, it would be kinda nice if he got a break from being the bad guy ;). Anyways...I can't wait to find out what happens! Thanks for writing it! :D
Alley chapter 22 . 9/3/2013
I liked the story I just finished reading it, but as it got closer to the end I knew something was going on, the bath house and how Hidan and the woman was speaking of more money from the women I finally found out that was Sakura's mother.
Alley chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
Well I'm still reading this story but as Chiyo wrote the letter I saw some capitals she did so before I read along I stopped and looked at the letter and it came out to be Orochimaru, I think its him but like I said im still reading so I hope my guess is right. :)
Darkmagic chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
What a good fanfiction! :-) Perfect writing! Great story-line! Keeps you on the edge of suspense on every chapter!
moon eclipse shadows chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Just wanted to say that I'm loving the story so far. :D So excited that its complete and that theres a sequel!
I was SO confused every time Itachi showed up because I had completely skimmed over the part where he got released. XD It was very confusing. I finally decided I had to go back and read every scene with Itachi in it(which wasn't too many from their meeting to his release) and I am so glad that everything makes sense in my head now XD
Just my own little amusing anecdote. :D
Watermelonsmellinfellon chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
this was the best Gaara and Sakura story ever! You deserve awards and the whole nine yards. Thank you for taking the time to write this story.