Reviews for Who Ya Gonna Call?
Yada99Schleich chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
I just loved this :) especially the ending
tanpopo no hana chapter 18 . 2/27/2009
I LOVED this story :). Your OC was amazing and you had me close to tears when they found the bodies. Being the hopeless optimist that I am I actually thought they might still find survivors. I did *not* see that one coming. But it was a great twist.

Wonderful characterizations all around, too.

Thanks for sharing - even if I'm a bit late in reading.
HarmonyAk chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
“I make a habit of sweating where I think you’ll find it. I keep hoping the DNA will rub off, make you grow up.” Scott deadpanned.

HEHEHE! I loved that line! This is a very fun story. :)
SerenaDeb chapter 18 . 9/5/2008
That was such a treat! I love your stories. I especially like the banter at the end. Thanks
Claudette chapter 16 . 8/29/2008
Ha - I spy a touch of 'The Mighty Atom'. So V doesn't like rats. Interesting. I definitely think a little 'education' is necessary for JOhnny - I think he was mean.

Interesting that Scott still feels he needs to underline his position. he could just give his brothers enought rope to hang themselves by.
Claudette chapter 15 . 8/29/2008
Hmm, a diagonal shelf? That would be interesting. I'm a little surprised Scott didn't play the wounded soldier line - that would have got him lots of food from Grandma surely.

More good brotherly interaction - I like how they they work as a team to get the results.
Claudette chapter 14 . 8/29/2008
SO, I thought so. And no sooner do you mention 'Scotty dog' than we have a 'Scotty and Virgil dog' even if it does die shortly afterwards.

There seem to be some interesting breadcrumbs here:

"Scott wasn’t surprised to see that Virgil had secured the woman with straps, but he was surprised to see her watching him with calm lucid eyes. As he moved to sit next to her, he absentmindedly picked up a battered old cell phone that had apparently fallen from a pocket in her voluminous skirt."

Glad to see Virgil had the forethought to strap her down - but the cell-phone? So, who's she been calling? Someone waiting at the hospital for them? I wonder.
Claudette chapter 13 . 8/29/2008
Glad they're ok and, as Virgil came back, I guess their guest in TB2 is still sedated.

I love the concern the brothers show for each other and the intermixing of tension and humour,the darkness of shown up against the lightness of the other.
Claudette chapter 12 . 8/29/2008
Good job he's no quitter. Hiowever, his brain seems to be a little slow:

"The thought occurred to him that he was taking it on faith that he was pointed in the right direction, but he had no way of telling which way was out".

Well, he's lying he turned round 180 deghrees before the roof came down then the line of his body will surely tell him which way is out? Toes tunnel, head out?
quiller chapter 18 . 8/27/2008
Rosie, you seem to do this so effortlessly - fast-paced action, good humour and great interaction between the boys.

Not much Gordy this time though - are you saving him up for something special?
jendarra chapter 18 . 8/26/2008
Oh excellent.

This is how Thunderbirds fan fiction should be.

I am a great fan of your writing and look forward to your next Thunderbirds fan fiction.
minstrelsy chapter 18 . 8/25/2008
Absolutley top shelf! I was enthrslled from the start and found the ending most satisfying. Especially loved "Scoring Lunch"! All thanks.
Little Miss Bump chapter 18 . 8/25/2008
Hee hee! 'Research' - yeah, right. Congratulations on a wonderful piece of fiction, my friend. This has been both enjoyable and exciting,and I'm sad that it's over. But all good things must come to an end.

Oh well, you're gonna right more though, yeah? I'm definitely a fan! Thanks for blessing this sight with such a great story.

Best wishes, and well done,

Little Miss Bump

x
Little Miss Bump chapter 17 . 8/25/2008
I liked the way that the whole family became tense and concerned when Scott and Virgil gave their accounts of the mission. That was well written. And oh, Scott and Virgil are gonna plan something mean on John, right? Can't wait!
Panoply chapter 18 . 8/25/2008
You have such a deft touch with tone - balancing the tension and drama of rescues with the humour and mundane activity of a normal day. I love the relationships you've drawn in your stories - each character is distinct and their interactions reflect that. Thanks for another wonderful story.