Reviews for To help a raging Voyager spirit
Hercules8 chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
Beautiful story man! But get rid of the Hulk, he was the best part of the show!
Cruelest Sea chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
I read this a while back and loved it and somehow forgot to review. Well, better late than never. This is an amazing crossover! Very much in character to both series.

Thanks so much for the review/add on my story! I'm so glad you liked it. I love the series (finished watching every episode last year) but I was a little nervous writing for it. I'm more comfortable these days with my Time Tunnel series, it seems. (:

Oh, and I was lurking on your blog as I saw your post about Fugitive/lonely man tv series. That's my absolute favorite subgenre of drama tv series so I couldn't resist dropping a few suggestions, if you don't mind. ;) You might be interested in:

"Nowhere Man" - Very moody and unforgettable mystery series about a man who steps into another room and comes out to find his entire life has been erased, and the only proof he has that he ever existed is a photograph in his pocket. The series follows him as he travels from town to town helping people, trying to piece together the mystery of why he was erased and who caused it, and him running from a group of men who will do anything to regain his photograph. It has an amazing theme/intro, too.

"Then Came Bronson" - he's on the run mostly from
himself instead of anyone else but it definitely has the feel of this genre. (the series "Route 66" is similiar but in a different vein).

"The Immortal" (1970) - Personal favorite of mine, it's a sci-fi about Ben Richards, a hunted man with a rare blood that makes him invincible to diseases or aging. He's on the run from a wealthy and dying man who wants a transfusion to save his life, but since a transfusion only lasts for a while he plans to cage Ben and use him as his personal blood bank. It's a lot less creepy than it sounds and it's beautifully haunting. The theme music alone is worth a listen (it's on YouTube) since it has that haunting sound of The Incredible Hulk theme.

"The Invaders" - Very sci-fi and made by QM productions who did The Fugitive so it's quite similiar in many ways. It's about a man who witnesses the landing of a spacecraft and finds himself declared insane and on the run, becoming the only hope to save humanity from the aliens.
Susan M. M chapter 12 . 12/16/2010
Good story. Very nicely done.
Susan M. M chapter 11 . 12/16/2010
Jeffrey is a brave kid, but he was exactly what David needed.
Susan M. M chapter 10 . 12/16/2010
Good male bonding chapter. Phineas and David are the last two people you'd expect to become friends under normal circumstances. Alas, neither of them would recognize "normal" if it bit them in the leg.
Susan M. M chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
You take the M out of the masses ... and that's what you're left with: one of the best definitions of mob psychology I've ever seen.
Susan M. M chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
One of my favorite historical heroines and an ugly incident in American history that is left out of most U. S. history books - a powerful combination. (And I like that you put in the detail about Kitty being surprised by the existance of male doctors; I remember that from reading Dr. Blackwell's biography. Nice use of historical detail.)
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Very nice tie-in between two of Meeno Peluce's roles! (Hmm, have you ever crossed Voyagers! with Best of the West, where he was the marshal's son?)
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Given how the Klan feels about black, brown, and yellow, it follows logically that they wouldn't care for green. But "a slim Jim chance'? Shame on Jeffrey for such a pun!
RLS83843 chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Hm possibilities
Bunny1 chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
Oh... quite an intriguing tale...
VoyagersFan chapter 12 . 12/26/2008
What a beautiful passage. Bogg going back to marry Siofra and to be with her through her final days. How loving and beautiful. And the aftermath, his return to VHQ and sharing his grief with his friends. This was a touching chapter and a wonderful ending to a fabuluous story. BRAVA!
VoyagersFan chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
I'll have to say, I've never had a doctor begin a procedure by saying "May the force be with you." ROFLOL!

Sector-5 somehow sounds vaguely familiar. Oh, I know...reminds me of Area-51. You came up with a heap of great medical references in this chapter. I cannot get over Bobby and his Aussie terms. Love the "Crikey!" when he watched them electrocute David. Great chapter!
VoyagersFan chapter 10 . 12/26/2008
Oh my how these poignant scenes are getting the best of me. You nailed this chapter. The one on one scene between Bogg and David was absolutely wonderful. :: chokes back tears ::
VoyagersFan chapter 9 . 12/26/2008
A time-imaging chamber. Woohoo! More technology!

Bobby, way to go mate, you tell 'em 'bout ol' Bogg. Love the line about the cafeteria and the women's gym.

What a surprise, David Banner as a Voyager! I didn't see this one coming at all.

Great Job!