Reviews for I Wonder What It's Like to be the Seme
kwkyori chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
In love this story! Your writing is so fluid and you kept the characters in character (Repetitive ha)! Please write more!
Fantasydotcom82 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Took me a while to grasp what was meant at the end (suzuki-san), but it was still a good read!

I enjoyed it a lot

Consumed by Fantasy
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Awesome fic :) I loved the ending!
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Poor Misaki. Sometimes I kinda feel sorry for him, but stuff happens and he's alway son the other end of the said stuff happening, so it' skind of his own fault, I'd think. LOL. Fun!
Rin28 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
this was somewhat confusing...especially the time lapses. First they are in the car driving home then out of nowhere they are in the garage...then when misaki rushes in because of the noise he heard he is slammed in the door but then is somehow on the bed...?
satsuki0tamaki chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
may i ask, wht is the book that the students r assigned to read. i wanna no, so tell me if you can; if you want to.
soubi202 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This was great! Except, I don't...totally get the ending... I feel ashamed to say that, but it's true.

Anyway, I'll just review on the stuff I did get (which was like 96% of it, anyway).

Lovely. Simply lovely. This was awesome. I loved how they were in-character, yet with all-new surprises. That's amazing for a fan to write something that sounded like it would come from the real writer themselves.

Awesome!
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
haha that was awesome!
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Usagi-san wrote Misaki's paper? Haha! Something tells me... Well something but it's funny!
DancexBelphegor chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
:O reallycute job! o hehe
Alison chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Again wonderfully done! I love how you captured Misaki's nature of not wanting to be a burden. Great job once again it was really enjoyable! I can't wait to read more from you!

Thank you for writing and sharing.
angyal686 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I really liked that story.

Misaki scoring high marks on works on homosexuality :D That somehow fits.

There's just one thing I didn't understand. Does the Suzuki-san on the paper means that Usami wrote it or how does it get there?

I think you really showed Misaki, Usami and Hiroki how they are. *thumbs up*
ellen neah chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
HAHAHAHAHA!

i really like the ending of the story.
Shenice10 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008