Reviews for What Happens in the Hospital: Kiba
90s Princess chapter 1 . 4/11
Wow! This was so good. I liked how it was long but, not too long. The plot was very good. Kiba/Hinata is definitely one of my favorite Heterosexual pairings from Naruto. So I really enjoyed reading this. I liked how teasing Hinata was. I think she probably would act this way with Kiba because, she's probably comfortable around him. I mean, they've been on the same team for years now. All in all, nice hot lemon. Good job!

~.~ 90s Princess
TheFirstHogoKage chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
This was great! I'm pretty sure that KibaHina was the first couple I unknowingly shipped when I started watching Naruto. Again, great story!
FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Hot! Cute! Fluffy! I loved it!

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

squidgy423 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Loved this stor ship NaruHina but I've always had this thing for KibaHina too, I don't know why, I just do Lol, but I absolutely loved this :D you did an incredible job, I read the Hinata POV as well and they were just perfect :) keep up the good work!
Hliran chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Cute n sweet :-)
Niamh944 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
So good :)
BK-Black Knight chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I love his coarse language. It gives such a contrast towards Hinata that it makes me laugh in satisfying feelings.
It was lovely! I've been turned into KibaHina.
cuponoodles chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
So Funny :D
amarinamikaze chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
that was good vetry descriptive
RasenganSharingan chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
lolino.
becra1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
i loved this! WHIH: Hinata, managed to keep them in character even while all...this happened. genius! nicely done, my friend.:)
putyournamehere chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Ha ha! I loved Ino at the nd! Great story!