Reviews for Riddles
oxymorongurl127 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
hahaha, that was hilarious! i love that... "she bats her eyes! get it?" you are an awesome writer!
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
LOL, that sneaky Bella knows how to get Edward to what

she wants. Poor Emmett, send him my way and I'll kiss

the booboo Rose gave him and make it better. :)

Loved it!
Pickledfred chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Miranda chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
lol. great story. I've missed checking my e-mail every day to see if you've written something.(theres no place like home)anyway i'm back from my dad's house and i've been done with breaking dawn for days so i'm pretty much dead bored unless i'm reading your stories or watching pirates of the carribean movies which i've pretty much memorized all the jack sparrow lines because the movies come on EVERY DAY. and it doesn't help that i'm a huge pirates fan and that i have a whole wall in my room dedicated to pirates but you probably didn't need to know that.

all my love, Miranda

p. where YOUR thoughts on Breaking Dawn!
765876587658 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
HAHA! That was cute and funny! Good job!

~rain is my refuge~
twilight-amazing88 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Ha ha ha. I loved it. Cute. Fluffy. Adorable.
Mizra chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This is really funny. These are the kind of jokes that I'd tell. I love the corny ones. "Neck-tarine?" Priceless!

And that last bit with Emmett and Rose... very good!
CoryMichael chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Excellent! I love how Rose has no sense of humour what so ever. How does she put up with Emmett? Maybe that's what did it... anyway, great one shot, I need to go look those jokes up now.
sirodro chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
THAT was adorable! I just loved the dialogue between Edward and Bella...it was too darn cute and sexy! How I love them so! Sorry you are having writers block but really, how I do benefit from it so! This was a scrumtious little treat...thank you ever so much! I enjoyed it emensely!

Sincerely,

DV
lorit chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Hahahaha, thanks!
caww chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I so liked Bella/Edward and jokes...

How did Emmett look it up. Was it a coincidence or did Edward come home and tell Emmett so he looked it up-too? At first I thought Emmett was the one contributing the jokes...

Well...if you want to do more riddles, jokes, etc...I would like to read more.

caww
gfhwdgkl chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
lol! that was great!
rain-waterfall chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Great one-shot! I loved it!
mellark chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Cute!

The fluff was very well done :]

Great Job.
Hopping Cricket chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Oh! How sweet! I love Edward and Bella fluff! And the looking up vampire jokes is totally something Bella would do, too. Plus there was the supershot of comedy at the end with Emmett and Rose (poor Emmett!)

Fave line(s): “How’s the neck?” “Never better,” I mumbled. I let my hand crawl up to the back of his head. Grabbing a fistful of hair, I forced his lips back onto my own.

Very adorable, I've already read it twice. I think the "fluff-crown" is back in your possession, Megan. I'm gonna have to start working, lol.

Cricket :D