Reviews for Davy Jones' Harsh Reality
Captain Jones chapter 17 . 8/26/2011
Amei!

Quando voc~e vai postar o proximo capitulo?

estou curiosa!
Flygon Pirate chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
Yes! Another update!

Very nice work! I can 't wait to see what happens next!
Bloodsired chapter 17 . 7/23/2011
Im glad you updated! Its been so long... It was a relief that they won the battle against that bloody skeleton! I want to ask if this is a DavyOC fic?
Bloodsired chapter 16 . 1/26/2011
Finally, an update. Its getting interesting.
rainbowberrymilkshake chapter 16 . 1/25/2011
Yes! an update! and a brilliant one at that! I'm excited to see what happens next.
Flygon Pirate chapter 16 . 1/25/2011
Aw, poor Wyvern... :(

I hope things turn out just fine soon.

Very good chapter! I can't wait for more! :D
Bloodsired chapter 15 . 1/6/2011
Amazing! Its very well written. Pack of suspense and action. Love how you make Davy Jones on character. I assuming there some hope that Davy would redeem by Mai. Oh, please update soon! Don't leave us hanging.
Consulting Demon chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
i have to ask: is this gonna be a Davy/OC?
Flygon Pirate chapter 15 . 9/8/2010
Wow, it's been a while, hasn't it?

...Wow! What an ending! XO I can't wait to read more! Great chapter!
Agent Pumpkin chapter 14 . 1/7/2010
This story is brilliant! Please update ASAP!
Hrr chapter 14 . 11/30/2009
o noes there not going to... lose... are they?
Anne Lessing chapter 14 . 8/3/2009
Holy-what the-it-sha?

He was destroyed! Oh my good Lord, I cannot wait to see how they escape this pickle! Poor Quittance...Oh my god, he was destroyed! That's still sinking in, lol.

I noticed several punctuation errors in this chapter, but it's nothing that can't be fixed with a quick read-through. As always, your characterizations are spot-on; I particulary liked when you described Jones speaking in his "usual forceful manner." And why would Mai's purity matter? What did Wyvern mean when he said "You must be the first female on the Dutchman for several centuries"? You don't have to answer of course; I'm just airing my thoughts...this chapter was really exciting, and I can't wait for the next! I want to commend you on your plotting-it's really good, keeping up a fierce rhythym, and it hasn't flagged. A lot of stories start to go all screwy when you near the middle, but I've seen no signs of that. Good work, and good luck with chapter 15!
Llama Angel chapter 14 . 7/24/2009
Yeah, you finally updated! I was sad when Quittance died. Great chapter, eagerly waiting for more!
Flygon Pirate chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
Wow...that's an ending. This get's better and better! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Good luck! :D
Anne Lessing chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
Ack! Cliffhanger!

The thing I loved best about this chapter was the part where the crew watched Jones help with the sails. I could imagine it so clearly! And there are more layers to it, too: Jones returning to his natural element, slipping so easily back into his birthright, the supreme resevoir of skill that first caught Calypso's attention...

I must, however, point out a slight mistake: Mai would not be the only person on board who could sew. Every man who called himself a sailor HAD to know how to sew-long stints at sea meant few seamstresses and less tailor shops. I daresay even Jones himself knew how to sew. :D

Which reminds me! Your depiction of Jones is spot-on. Ruthless, cunning, unmerciful, but almost...fragile. He does not entirely understand what the Dutchman is doing until Wyvern explains it to him, for instance. You've captured him to a T.

I see you haven't updated since January; has this story been abandoned? I would absolutely hate to see it languish-it's so incredibly well-written, certainly a cut above the fangirl-doldrums that have come to dominate the POTC genre. Are you planning on continuing?

Wishing you the best of luck in your future writing endeavours; and once again, I apologize for not having read this earlier!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »