Reviews for You Don't Know Me
Psych23 chapter 13 . 10/18/2017
AHHH I'M SOOO HAPPY SHE CHOSE NATE! Sorry (not sorry) but if she had had chosen I would have died, besides it makes no sense Edward was being a total jack ass through the whole story!
You did a really good job with this story, it was phenomenal! Loved the ending and the additional characters! You also didn't drag it out too much which made the story even more enjoyable. I wish I had half your talent, but I could never write like you. Keep it up you are a excellent author!
Madydog chapter 13 . 7/12/2017
I love this story and am wondering when your gonna make the next chapter. Little advice make Bella pregnant with a baby boy and name him after the guy she loves! I am so a drama freak. I ️Your stories
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2017
plz continue
krishnahalder4 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
plz continue
lb chapter 13 . 11/9/2016
I think you should leave this amazing story of here and start a new one
Tvy chapter 12 . 6/6/2016
I hate nate
Guest chapter 13 . 3/14/2016
Awesome story. Absolutely loved it. Edward's a total asshole though. I stayed up to read this and now I'm gonna be sleep deprived for my test tomorrow. Thanks a lot. Seriously though it was really good.
moonshadow2012 chapter 13 . 8/10/2015
Yeah! I love this! I hated how Bella just gave up when Edward left. I mean, really, she can't just be Edward's Bella. She has to be Bella first and whoever's Bella second.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
Vampires can't cry or sleep, or at least Bella can't
MySexyPack101 chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
Please continue! I love how you made it Bella and Nathaniel! I hate Edward! Make a sequel!
mintgil chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
cool story !
Monica chapter 13 . 10/6/2011
It's really good!
1WonderfullyMade1 chapter 13 . 6/26/2011
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ON THE EDGE LIKE THIS