Reviews for You Don't Know Me
MySexyPack101 chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
Please continue! I love how you made it Bella and Nathaniel! I hate Edward! Make a sequel!
mintgil chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
cool story !
Monica chapter 13 . 10/6/2011
It's really good!
1WonderfullyMade1 chapter 13 . 6/26/2011
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ON THE EDGE LIKE THIS
twilight-junkie13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
this was like seriously wicked dude
luluxox chapter 13 . 8/26/2010
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEP IT GOING! DONT STOP ! an yush i wud read la lemons! but im not horny

i dont think

HYYYPEEER! DONT EAT ANYTHING BIGGER THAN YOUR HEAD!
MsMusicalVampire chapter 13 . 8/14/2010
lovely!:)
ucmsd chapter 13 . 3/25/2010
I have really enjoyed your story. I hope their is more to come.

I dont see 2 many storys like this & I have 2 say I like it alot.

Could you keep me updated if their is more chapters 2 come?
IWontLetYouFall chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
AH! IM SO FREAKING HAPPY SHE CHOOSE NATE! i mean i love edward and all but in this story he shouldnt have bella
IWontLetYouFall chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
omg i thought she was going to die! "You can't spell passionate without 'Nate'" favorite line because NATE IS AWESOME! cant wait to get to the end so i can see her choose nate (hopefully)
colla-popin chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
yyeeaah

she chose him
MS. Peckstar chapter 13 . 1/18/2010
your story is great as it is already. i love it
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 13 . 1/4/2010
For a minute there I thought you were going to have her choose Edward, I'm glad she picked Nate in the end. Good story
BewarezINibble chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
hey love the story nate and bella are so cute together!Please update soon!
xoxoSandraa chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
Can you write a prequel on how bella was chnaged and how her Nate got together and married and how she gets pregnant and how their whole relationship was developed and kept along the issues bella had and I hope she stays with nate throughout the whole story because to be honest I'm really sick of reading stories about bella and Edward. I have to say this has to be one of my favoritae non-cannon stories writted. Update soon!