Reviews for Cancer Cells
Kitty chapter 1 . 6/1
You made me cry.
Panda54 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I knew this was going to be sad the moment I started reading...but damn...I cried a lot. Amazing writing, you just killed me with feels and now I have even more of a reason to love these two. This was simple and perfect and heartwarming and passionate and deathly evil all in the best ways. Thank you for writing this tragic love story with my two favorite characters in the world.
kurofai-fan1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I absolutely love this fic. I feel like this is very realistic with the emotions. It also has become a lot more near and dear to my heart recently due to the fact that my great grandma passed away due to cancer not long ago and my great grandpa was just recently diagnosed with it. He's refusing treatment because he misses her and his cancer is to far advanced for it do much more than give him an extra couple of months.
Mikoto Yutaka chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I read this in midnight while listening to Lizz's 'At Dusk, I Will Think of You' and cry a river... i really love this!
Manami Nightray chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Oh my gosh... before I even clicked on this I knew I was going to cry, and I was right! I'm bawling my eyes out.. This was very well written! You are a great writer and this was a nice story. I couldn't stop crying towards the end! The more I read..the more I cried.
eridium chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
ahh, my heart. ; n;
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
AND NOW IM GOING TO CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP
PolkaDot chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
When I read this story, I had cried so much and I couldn't sleep all night.
I saw what was coming from the Tragedy label, but you had me at the first sentence and from then I couldn't stop reading even if I tried.
Your writing is so beautiful. It was so genuine and real, like I was there watching everything happen; which is probably why it had gotten to me a lot more than I thought it would.
Not only was this the best Axel and Roxas story I have ever read, but it had also reminded me to always truly cherish life and loved ones.
I hope you always keep writing! I can't wait to read your other stories. :)
s571616 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Holy crap. That was absolutely beautiful. I had a teacher that I loved that died of cancer, so this really hit home. Your writing is amazing, and Im really glad you shared this.
XigHeart chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
IT IS FIVE AM AND I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW SENPAI.
superspreegirl89 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This...was...beautiful! I'm tearing up and I'm supposed to be working but it was too good to stop reading! :,) Fantastic job!
breaking6883 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
SO. FUCKING. SAD! :'(
PumpkinLenses chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh that sentence broke my heart. I knew this was going to happen, but i really hoped it wouldn't. Beautifully written :)
Tsuki.Eclipse chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I swear, this is my 7th time reading this story, and I promised myself I wouldn't bawl.
Yeah...that didn't last long.
One of the most heart wrenching stories, but I enjoyed through and through, and I just had to finally leave a review.
Please keep making stories, you open my eyes to different people, and I hope to read more of your works soon in the future
You're changing lives
iloveaxel chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
no no no no no no no! I was so happy, I was ready for cute beach fluffiness and got extremely well written sadness! It was so good though, ahhh