Reviews for Cancer Cells
itsAce121 chapter 1 . 4/14
Your evil
Andhitittillitdies chapter 1 . 1/1
You are a little beautiful piece of artwork in the written word that deserves a slap of compliments along with goddess worship in the gut with another kick lot of thanks to the shin as well as a bucket of salty liquid as tribute and I hope you get run over by a billion reviews and get horded by tons of faves and crushed by followers but last of all,
You owe me tissues.
Either that or milk chocolate.
Maybe even white chocolate, I dunno something real sweet, because I adoringly despise the bittersweet dark chocolate you handed me.
Whatever, you owe me tissues.
Big time.
TheSilverWolf123 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Why do I torture myself like this.
apiegohome chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Okay I went into this knowing full well it was gonna end badly, but damn. It's been a while since a fic has made me cry like this. Unbelievable, what a heart stomper! Thank you for writing. );
Kitty chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
You made me cry.
Panda54 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I knew this was going to be sad the moment I started reading...but damn...I cried a lot. Amazing writing, you just killed me with feels and now I have even more of a reason to love these two. This was simple and perfect and heartwarming and passionate and deathly evil all in the best ways. Thank you for writing this tragic love story with my two favorite characters in the world.
kurofai-fan1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I absolutely love this fic. I feel like this is very realistic with the emotions. It also has become a lot more near and dear to my heart recently due to the fact that my great grandma passed away due to cancer not long ago and my great grandpa was just recently diagnosed with it. He's refusing treatment because he misses her and his cancer is to far advanced for it do much more than give him an extra couple of months.
Mikoto Yutaka chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I read this in midnight while listening to Lizz's 'At Dusk, I Will Think of You' and cry a river... i really love this!
Manami Nightray chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Oh my gosh... before I even clicked on this I knew I was going to cry, and I was right! I'm bawling my eyes out.. This was very well written! You are a great writer and this was a nice story. I couldn't stop crying towards the end! The more I read..the more I cried.
eridium chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
ahh, my heart. ; n;
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
AND NOW IM GOING TO CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP
PolkaDot chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
When I read this story, I had cried so much and I couldn't sleep all night.
I saw what was coming from the Tragedy label, but you had me at the first sentence and from then I couldn't stop reading even if I tried.
Your writing is so beautiful. It was so genuine and real, like I was there watching everything happen; which is probably why it had gotten to me a lot more than I thought it would.
Not only was this the best Axel and Roxas story I have ever read, but it had also reminded me to always truly cherish life and loved ones.
I hope you always keep writing! I can't wait to read your other stories. :)
s571616 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Holy crap. That was absolutely beautiful. I had a teacher that I loved that died of cancer, so this really hit home. Your writing is amazing, and Im really glad you shared this.
XigHeart chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
IT IS FIVE AM AND I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW SENPAI.
superspreegirl89 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This...was...beautiful! I'm tearing up and I'm supposed to be working but it was too good to stop reading! :,) Fantastic job!