Reviews for Coming Home
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 5/20
Okay, so, wow, first of all...super adorable! I think it was a little out of character in some parts but, hey, I personally enjoy OOC more often than not and I do like hearing (or reading) them telling one another they love them.

Them resting together, and him comforting her during Scully's little fit, and that part at the end with her own desk and his note...so adorable and heartfelt. It got me right in my feels! ;w;
Ri chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I love every single story I've read of yours- I'm going up the list, so I'll have read them all one day, but this is just... Happiness in a box.

Thank you.
P.F chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I enjoyed reading this story. I esp. liked Bill's reaction to Mulder. I was wondering though why Mulder wouldn't say he loved her and why Scully was so quick to say it, that seemed a little out of character for the both of them...he is usually quick to say it and she isn't but like you said, you hoped they said that in private. I just thought the entire story was good. I liked how Scully was concerned about how he was eating...they never really go into details in the X-Files about how she takes care of him but its hinted throughout the seasons that she does...so it was nice to read that. Good story!
hotsoftlight chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I also laughed out loud when Bill ordered Mulder's breakfast! Nice touch.

I agree that M&S probably say "I love you" offscreen. It makes sense to me!
allialli chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
okay, so i must admit

sometimes, after i read a bad fanfic and i'm just like "gr" i read this and it makes me feel better

i've read this maybe 4 times but i've never reviewed, so here

piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
RACHEL!

OMG

I love it!

omg.

It's like X-files with the wit of Gilmore Girls written by an amazing friend, makes Julia happy, happy, happy.

I love it!

:D
Danceronpointe chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
this is a great story- you should continue

i like the part where bill ordered mudler's breakfast lol

the i love you part is fine- nothing wrong with that ;)
an-extraordinary-muse chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Yay! Scully finally got a desk! I think that was one of the best parts. :) I like it sis.
gillian dana chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
aw I love it! It's so great! Love the ending and the whole I love you thing. I so dont think it's out of character. It's simply wonderful! Great job u!
Tigerlily Brown chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aww, that was just adorable. :-) I've always wanted them to say I love you to each other, in the mostly platonic way. They're best friends, after all. Great job... definitely going in favorites!
alpinia chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I really liked this fanfic and especially your writing style! You did a great job :).

And I don't think the story was too cheesy - IMO, you had both Mulder and Scully very much in character. It was especially fun to read their dialogue; it seemed just as natural as it did in the series. Hopefully you will keep writing more fanfics :D.