Reviews for Coming Home
Ri chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I love every single story I've read of yours- I'm going up the list, so I'll have read them all one day, but this is just... Happiness in a box.

Thank you.
P.F chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I enjoyed reading this story. I esp. liked Bill's reaction to Mulder. I was wondering though why Mulder wouldn't say he loved her and why Scully was so quick to say it, that seemed a little out of character for the both of them...he is usually quick to say it and she isn't but like you said, you hoped they said that in private. I just thought the entire story was good. I liked how Scully was concerned about how he was eating...they never really go into details in the X-Files about how she takes care of him but its hinted throughout the seasons that she does...so it was nice to read that. Good story!
hotsoftlight chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I also laughed out loud when Bill ordered Mulder's breakfast! Nice touch.

I agree that M&S probably say "I love you" offscreen. It makes sense to me!
allialli chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
okay, so i must admit

sometimes, after i read a bad fanfic and i'm just like "gr" i read this and it makes me feel better

i've read this maybe 4 times but i've never reviewed, so here

piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
RACHEL!

OMG

I love it!

omg.

It's like X-files with the wit of Gilmore Girls written by an amazing friend, makes Julia happy, happy, happy.

I love it!

:D
Danceronpointe chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
this is a great story- you should continue

i like the part where bill ordered mudler's breakfast lol

the i love you part is fine- nothing wrong with that ;)
an-extraordinary-muse chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Yay! Scully finally got a desk! I think that was one of the best parts. :) I like it sis.
gillian dana chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
aw I love it! It's so great! Love the ending and the whole I love you thing. I so dont think it's out of character. It's simply wonderful! Great job u!
Tee S.G chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aww, that was just adorable. :-) I've always wanted them to say I love you to each other, in the mostly platonic way. They're best friends, after all. Great job... definitely going in favorites!
alpinia chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I really liked this fanfic and especially your writing style! You did a great job :).

And I don't think the story was too cheesy - IMO, you had both Mulder and Scully very much in character. It was especially fun to read their dialogue; it seemed just as natural as it did in the series. Hopefully you will keep writing more fanfics :D.