Reviews for Happy
animechick65 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is really nice. I like Daiken stories that are not filled with a dozen of lemons that make sense. I always wished Daisuke and Ken would have gotten together in the show.
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Beautiful..
andbylight chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I reviewed this before, so, um, don't think I'm nuts for posting again, but I read this again and really loved it. :) You should write more fics for the pairing! You seem to have their personalities down.
cloche chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Cute! Just one thing: if you're familiar with the dub, use the dub names. It doesn't make you any less of a fan. There are honorifics and titles in the original version that should be kept if you're using the Japanese names.

Anyway, I like the ending of this fic a lot; it really did finish on a perfect note.
loved it chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
that was brilliant.

short, sweet, and made me smile this silly little goofy smile that won't go away now.

I thought the ending was great, endings are so important. It sort of left you going, 'what's going to happen now, when yolie turns up' but the story doesn't need any more, because Daisuke's sort of realization just ties the story off perfectly. Just a lovely little read.

and so sweet.