Reviews for The Desired
Faolan09 chapter 11 . 10/10
I’ve just binged this fic and my heart withered into a dry husk after noticing that this hasn’t been updated in over a decadeIt’s really good! Despite the fact I literally choked on my tears after reading what went down with Sakuras boys (the pain was that intense I ain’t kidding y’all), I’ve really enjoyed reading your fic. Sasuke can piss off. Like seriously. Begone thot.

Give Sakura a harem. Poor pink bby deserves a shit ton of love from multiple beautiful boys.

Anyways, I’ll foolishly wait for an update to occur
Guest chapter 11 . 9/15/2018
Hi there! I just stumbled upon this gem and fell in love instantly! I'm broken hearted that you havent updated it. I usually don't start incomplete stories but this one was absolutely amazing! Please come back and finish. You're writing style is amazing, I live the character development. I was in tears when team seven was killed but you did and AMAZING job at delivery and growth after the whole event.
wickedgrl123 chapter 11 . 1/19/2018
I know this hasn't been updated in literally a decade, but I am still pathetically hopeful! I adore this story and I've re-read it many times. Though Sakura does have some Mary Sue qualities here, it really doesn't bother me like it does in other stories since you compensate with excellent writing and detail. And it isn't unheard of for someone to be strong and smart and beautiful. I love her relationships with all her friends, and I'd love to see Gaara in this if you ever revisit it! I love Sakura with Neji and Gaara both, since Kakashi and Naruto are gone (which makes me cry every time, btw). You may never see this, but I hope it finds its way to you somehow! Great work on this :)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/30/2017
I reread this story all the time hoping that you’ll update one day! Please come back!
Craftyangel7 chapter 11 . 10/8/2017
Plz plz continue the story!
Craftyangel7 chapter 4 . 10/6/2017
Why...
Guest chapter 10 . 4/7/2017
Kill me now, but I'm somehow still not convinced that team Kakashi is gone...
TOTanimeloveTOT chapter 11 . 10/6/2016
Plz plz plz plz plz plz

Continueeeeeeeee!
Katii0924 chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
Great story. Please update soon.
xx1haruxx chapter 11 . 1/7/2016
It's a great story and I honestly love Sakuras personality here. Everything is perfect , just the way I want it to go . Hope you could finish this , I really enjoyed reading it because it made my exciting heart jump every chapter.
Jazz007j chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
Hello. My name is jasmine. I really like your work. When do you think you will finish it? I hope soon because this one was very good!
hayven chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
you killed team7!
Redundantpig chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
I am seriously in love with this story
It's very imaginative and realistic.
That and I don't read many Naruto Fanfics that kills off Nruto.
Love it!
I'm in here chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
Love Love LOVE this story! It's so well written. I nearly cried when I read Team Kakashi died. I could feel Sakura being in a deep depression. I am however, grateful for Shikamaru and Neji for getting Sakura out of that funk. Seriously! Why does Sound and Akatsuki want with Sakura?! I'm still trying to figure it out, but it's coming out blank. Please update! I want you to continue this story. You have such talent. Sasuke seeing Sakura again is bittersweet. Karin is still an obsessive annoying bitch lol. But, please have Sakura be safe and go home to Konoha. She deserves to be home safe. Not in the middle of tug-of-war lol. Anyways, please update if you get the inspiration. Thank you for an amazing story :)
Wild-hair Eir chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
That was incredibly good! I love the bound you create between nejisakushika tough i am sad that kakashi dead, i'm a kakasaku fans :( I'm sad that this story seems abondened due the year you update it. But still, it's a good read and in my own ending, it would ended with nejisaku's married and they'll live happily ever after :D