Reviews for Yellow Submarine
This ain't no romance. It's angst and only angst which is gonna tear your heart apart chapter by chapter, word by word. Kudos to the author for making me a bawling 20 year old.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 33 . 2/18
I just noticed that this was completed! Huzzah!

Seriously, though, this was actually the fic that got me into fandom culture back when I was... 12, I think? It's been a joy and a comfort for years, even if I'm not quite as attached to this particular fic as I once was. Thank you for that, and best of luck with your novella and future writing.
Alphros chapter 34 . 1/26
The Sennet/Book part of the story got wrapped up a little too easily for my personal liking, but I get that this is primarily focused on Harry and Ginny's relationship with the other stuff of less importance. I still loved the story, and thank you for the read.
Velvethopefics chapter 33 . 12/15/2020
Copied for posterity. Lol

All right, I loved it. It is such A Good story. It’s beautiful and you handled everything masterfully. Harry is pitch perfect in this. And it honestly brought tears to my eyes at times. Ginny’s pain was so real and I loved how you let the reader really understand that. And Arthur! Ugh, he had my heart all twisted up. The poor, dear man. But it was brilliant the way you made him be the one that *finally* got to Harry. It was so fitting and absolutely perfect. I loved everyone in this - from Ron, to Hermione, even right down to Percy, they were exactly in character. I am not sure why you thought I wouldn’t like this? Because it’s brilliant. I loved the fact that you had Harry and Ginny just...understand each other. You showed us that (didn’t just tell us) - and it was powerful writing. I love the fact that Harry got Ginny and she just got him, like they’re supposed to, you know?
Christina chapter 34 . 11/17/2020
Wow! Saw this pop up on my email - I started reading this fanfic when I was 12 (25 now). Thanks for this! So exciting
hufflepuffiesten chapter 3 . 11/15/2020
I'm back re-reading this beautiful love story of Harry and Ginny. It hurts my heart but it's such a gripping story.
cameron1812 chapter 34 . 11/15/2020
This chapter made me swoon, lol. The love scene, yes, but the writing.. Ahhhhh.. So perfect. Love it and thank you!
BlueOrchid96 chapter 34 . 11/14/2020
Thank you for coming back and adding to this Harry and Ginny story. They are one of my all time favorites. In fact, I can’t tell you how many times I have reread it. Thank you again!
Gin110881 chapter 34 . 11/7/2020
Ah, what a wonderful and sexy chapter. I'm pretty sure I'll remember this chapter when I reread YS, and I get to the place where Ginny noticed for the first time that Harry was looking at her bum, lol.
Godricshelm chapter 35 . 11/6/2020
What a wonderful surprise! This truly warmed my soul and was a lovely break from the chaos in life right now. Your Harry and Ginny are so perfect together and it was a joy to read their love for one another. Can we expect any other little ficlets from this universe?
Jolinnn chapter 35 . 11/6/2020
Thank you so so much for this quick update! I really enjoyed hearing from the new "trio" in the beginning of the chapter and its just always lovely to hear something from the great deadwoodpecker!

Cheers
Jolinnn

PS: your chapter was posted double!
speedsONEandONLY chapter 34 . 11/5/2020
FF is so weird.
At first it was showing a
new update with no update.
My faves said 11/1
And the story said 05/12.
Now its duped chapters.

Reasons why not to
become a teacher.
That and I have no
patience for idiotic kids.
And love the word "No."

Sexy fun times!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2020
New chapters gone before I got to read them. Shame. :(
HazzaP chapter 34 . 11/2/2020
I’m so glad hung asked for this scene! What a brilliant way to revisit YS. I love them.
Raion Shinz chapter 35 . 11/2/2020