Reviews for Family Really Does Matter
Childhood Enigma chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
PLEASE! UPDATE! IT'S BEEN FOREVER! :)
Jewelzy18S chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
i aint even gonna lie, this was horrible...y Gud lol Got Cha...Flames? Yea rite ur stories kickazz rite now...Where's The Rest?
Gage39 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I really like this chapter. Can you please finish the story? Thanks and good job.
Dave the Wordsmith chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Very good chapter! Please update with another chapter when you have the time!
Jesusluvsme3988 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Awesome story, but you really need to write another chapter soon, please? ) keep up the good work!
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I LOVE IT! You got Steve's attitued just exactly right!
Starlightningx chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I am Mandie's mom. I am a big fan of Family Matters and have been since I was a kid, Yes, I am that old. Jaleel White is only a few years younger than me. I grew up watching this show. I always felt cheated that Steve and Laura never actually had a wedding or a closing show. This chapter I think captures the feel of the FM show and I really like the detail and description given in your story:however, I think you skip a lot of emotional detail and jump to the point a little too need to give your reader more to go on since this leads them to continue reading. Perhaps you could have had Steve go into more detail with Laura, after all as the years go by Laura and Steve become great friends. Also you could have included some detail about Stephan, Steves clone that Laura is madely in love with. your readers need to see the place in their minds you could describe how he comes down in the elevator to the basement or how he suddenly has a voice that isn't too high or maybe pats himself on the back for being able to get Myra pregnant and then comes down to earth. Just some suggestions to give you some ideas to go on. I do think you have major talent as a writer and believe that if you keep working in your skills you will have a career of writing someday.
IdiotThinker chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
You're a beatiful BEAUTIFUL person! Finally! FM fanfics! Is it Urkel/Myra or Urkel /Laura?