Reviews for Directional Assistance
Angel Frog chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I don't want to know, I don't want to know, I don't want to know... Hell with it. Does the toothbrush thing actually exist, or was that just a random detail thrown in for amusement value?
Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
*collapses into helpless laughter* ohboyoboyohboy! heheh! I loved Zack's casual attitude towards the pairings! but when i saw the part with the toothbrush, i was like O.o!

Hooboy I'd love to see Cloud be intro'd like seph was(Cloud/Reno XD)! teehee! and oh yes...i know how addicting this stuff can be...ever read orin drake's crack is good? O.o I get weirded out around ketchup and mustard these days! XD

Good job!
cootchiecoo chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I love this! XD

It fits them so well... Poor Sephiroth, being supbjected to that... Well, I've got nothing bad to say about this! Well done!
Interstella chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
lol awesome. You wouldn't happen to know and be able to recomend a good seph/zack site?
Dackerie chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
So is addicting. lol.
F-35 Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Yay! Hot fanboys!
Hittocere chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
If only people knew what was within a few keys grasp... That was far more entertaining than I was expecting. Very light, and very humorous. Not to mention very in character... for the most part. *stares at Sephiroth plushie that seems to be reading over shoulder* Bad plushie, nice work.