Reviews for Monster Under The Bed
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
The ending is adorable! I know you posted this a while ago, but this is extremely heart-wrenching with the right dose of fluff and I enjoyed reading this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I like!
MSDR89 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Great story, I really loved it. I hope that *when* XF3 comes out they include William somehow. Mulder and Sculyl deserve to get him back!
DanaKMulderScully chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
This was so beautiful! I LOVED what you did at the end! It was so original and sweet. Very good job!
andreakayy chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
OMG, this was amazing. AND VERY VERY ADORABLE. I loved it. I think it might just be one of my favorite getting William back stories. I have to favorite it.
AdventureGirl6 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Except for a couple things, I really enjoyed this! So Cute!

One main thing that bothered me was that M & S could NOT get it through their heads that he was *their* son! Being so smart and all. But I suppose it was the way you wanted it.

*If* they ever do a third movie they have GOT to bring him back! It would just make me SO happy! lol I mean I know in real life there isn't much of a chance, I discussed it with my own mother today, and I'm also adopted. And I can hear someone say, 'that wouldn't happen in real life' well like 98% of that show was SO not REAL life! Haha So THERE!

Please continue to write! You're great!

I loved the singing thing (of course), William playing with her cross, the 'husband/wife' thing, and more! Awesome!
gillian dana chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I loved it! Great job!The ending was great! Loved the title and what the atual monster under the bed was. LOL. Hey dont forget to check out the new chapter of Hidden Lies and Broken Hearts! ttyl!
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
It would be nice if they'd get him back, and this is one of the only ways it would ever happen because they wouldn't take him out of his safe home for no reason. Not after such a long period. Really great story and very well written!
BEV chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
GREAT START TO A STORYLINE THAT WE WANT TO SEE HAPPEN. THANKS AND KEEP UP YOUR GREAT WRITING STYLE... HAVE SEEN IWTB 7 TIMES..3 TIMES THE 1ST WEEKEND...WE HAVE TO SUPPORT THE X FILES IF WE WANT TO SEE THEM IN 2012
Anime Wildfire chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
That was great! I love how Scully sang 'Jeremiah was a bullfrog' at the end.