Reviews for Jaded
MissSecretlySinful chapter 69 . 8/7/2011
Whoo!
Shadows7X chapter 43 . 5/5/2010
Hey! I'm really enjoying this story but this chapter was so funny! Sounds like something me and my best friend would get up to. And i hope that Don and Sam get together in this.
Shadows7X chapter 8 . 5/3/2010
Hey!

I'm really liking this story. But i had to review this chapter as i think it's so cute! A little baby Dean :)
Muzik-Mafia3142 chapter 67 . 12/15/2009
No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No!

You... Killed... Alex... and Dean... No... I so dislike sad endings...

And this is all that I have to say... I am deffinantly considering crawling into a ball in the corner of the room and crying!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 69 . 12/8/2009
oh i cant wait for the sequel really enjoyed the story
sammys lover chapter 68 . 12/8/2009
loove this story i cant believe u lefted me hangin please write a sequel before christmas you can make it my christmas present *jokes*
chocolatemud chapter 68 . 12/8/2009
you really made a good work!

i'm gonna wait for the sequel..
chocolatemud chapter 67 . 12/6/2009
both of them dead.. no..

you're gonna end it? noo.. but yay for the sequel..

can't wait for more.. update soon..
chocolatemud chapter 66 . 11/23/2009
no.. don't leave hang on the cliff..

what will happen? will i fall or safe? (hahaha)

sigh.. donnie is alright.. yay!

please update soon.. with chocochips and strawberry on top..
Muzik-Mafia3142 chapter 66 . 11/18/2009
AH! Firstly this is reaction to the cliffie OMFG! I'm on the edge of my... well I was going to say seat but... uh... I'm sitting on the floor... oh well...

Secondly I only push you because I love you (in a purely plutonic way) And Thanks for "advertising" 'ma story!

I don't think I can handle only 2 more chapters! It might just kill me if you do one of those hanging endings... anyway I did enjoy!
chocolatemud chapter 65 . 11/7/2009
yay for the new chapter!

wow! great chapter.. made my heart race so fast.. what will happen next? i'm really curious.. what's the plan?

update soon..
Muzik-Mafia3142 chapter 65 . 11/2/2009
HOLY FISH CAKES!

Dun dun dun

Suspension... for some reason I was expecting one of them most likely Alex or Dean to jump out from behind my chair and scream BOO! I don't know why...

Oh well Woot I love the Chapter!

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

Yay!

So I don't really know what the heck to finish saying except... I told you the end would throw you hehe

So I'll talk to you later...*raises eyebrow* or will I

*breaks down into a giggle fit*

Buh-Bye NOW
chocolatemud chapter 64 . 10/29/2009
.GOD!

your story is awesome.. all of your stories that i read were awesome!

i feel like i was there, watching all of the things that happened..

update soon!
chocolatemud chapter 8 . 10/28/2009
oh my god..

it's really god damn funny..

hahahahahahahahaha.
poplar-kat chapter 63 . 10/22/2009
great chapter! I cant wait for the next