Reviews for All in Good Time
pinkwolf69 chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
Story was awsome now when will the next chapter be done? I really like the playful Hades, he really needs to show this side of himself more. I hope that this story will continue I would like to to know what happens later on and if Hades will find his bride.
pinkwolf69 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Love this story, can't wait to read more like it. Loved how Hades tried to be so smart in trying to keep his eyes shut.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
It's odd that all of Zeus' immortal, female children start out as maiden goddesses, if only the most famous ones.
m-fur-k-law chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Ok, I am starting to hate those shades for their troublemaking! No wonder they were all sentenced to Tartarus! I personally would love to be in Persephone's position, think of the benefits! And I highly doubt that Hades wold even attempt to hurting her, so screw those shades!
NorthernStar chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
This is an intresting take on the myth. I like it.

XOXO
twin01 chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
It's been more than a year! Will you still update or did you abandon the story?
Kiryn chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
And...you haven't updated this in a year why? Please update it and don't abandon it! I love this story! It's a very refreshing Hades/Persephone retelling.
Ilovecookies15 chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
I love it! please update ASAP!

i can't wait to see what happens next...
Mikitsu Silverquick chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
Talk about a cliffhanger! And I'm looking at the last time you updated, and I'm afraid to ask when the next update is lol
Mikitsu Silverquick chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Dude, Demeter is such a bee-otch! I've always really liked the whole mythilogy between Hades and Persephone, and I always thought Demeter a little too needy in regards to her daughter (provided, in the actual myth, Persephone gets abuducted, so I can understand why her mom was a wee bit pissed). However, I think you've taken the mother-hen role of Demeter to a new and totally awesome level - it totally creates empathy for Hades because Demeter is such a cow to him. (I know she's just loving her daughter, but the lady /needs/ to lighten up majorly).
ZeraWeasley chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
0_0 Update soon! ;)
Someone chapter 7 . 5/2/2009
LOL!

Nice variation of HadesxPersephone
sspaff chapter 7 . 3/26/2009
Good job!
Hi chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
i really hope you update soon! i hope it doesn't take like last time to update or forever! this is the best story!
Clio-patra chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
Your take on this myth is absolutely delightful!

The characters are well-developed and their emotions vivid. I would like to see the progress of the plot!

Please continue the story!