Reviews for Discontentment
AngelBaby5643 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Awww why why why? Sasuke just had to be him right? Ugh! Well at least now she can be with Shika-kun! Ofc Sasuke is gonna be furious but hey she can't die an old maiden, right...? Anyway good job as always love your FFs!

Always & Forever Angel ;)
Hoot Hoot I'm an Owl chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This just made me cry soo much...i still am, i you write so well its crazy..this was a beautiful story...rock on!
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
aww...this was so sad...

they should have kissed one last time lol

but i loved it
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Lovely, but why did you not tell me it was your birthday? I would have done something for you due to all of your wonderful reviews of Lights.
kljjlkjlkj chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I always LOVE Suigetsu and Karin in your fics!

TWENTY? LOL.

well, anyways, that was so damn bittersweet. that's a good thing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :]
Lamanth chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
*hugs* I don't know how to say thank you!

That was just amazing. I can picture Ino doing that, sacrificing her own happiness for the good of her village. She’s strong and passionate and loyal almost to a fault.

It was so bitter sweet, but if Karin thinks Sasuke will ever look her way she is even more messed up in the head than I thought. Cus we all know that Sasuke would wait an eternity for Ino.

All I can really do is thank you again and tell you that this was brilliant!

Love Lamb
i'llnevereverknow chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
AWW! :( Hehe...

Loved the way you wrote Sasuke and Ino! Very dramatic!

Keep up the great work!

Love, WolfFlowerz x
HappyXBirthday chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aw... Sad ending again!

How could you! Sequel!
genuineme11 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
splendid..

happy birthday!

you're now my fave author!

you make all these awesome oneshots!

but i still think that they deserve a happily ever!
hellahpretty08 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Ohlala!

I know I already greeted you but I want to say happy birthday again! You're amazing as usual. It was well-written, no errors!
FairyTaleEndings chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I was speechless, good job. I agree with your 2nd reviewer but I actually give reviews on other stories but not in Naruto section. Mostly on Harry Potter. And I did not see any errors.
HanayakaXy chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
My birthday is today as well. Happy Birthday! You are a good author, actually, I don't really review anymore with other authors. Just you, feel special. :) Nice job with the story.
girl with the sbahj tattoo chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I'm not a big fan of the pairing but I like the story :D

kuniehappy12