Reviews for Living a Lie
AliceCullen0629 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
This is a really good story, can't wait until you update again. This could really end up being my favs.
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
Cool idea and please update soon thanks.
DiamondOfTheMoon chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
interesting chapter. I wonder if the misson is going to work out or not, and i cannot wait for a father son scene with Voldemort and Harry. Update as soon as you can because i am dying to know what is going to happen.
Ce-Ce Riddle chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Ginny was so sweet. Keep going on with this story.
PottersLittleSister chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
well this is a story i could sink my teeth into?

ok its a really different and good story. an original plot too i think cause i have never read anything else like it.

Can't wait for more to see what happens.

Are lily and james dead like in the canon? or is there a twist here that what i wanna know cause i would be cool if they were still alive and he eventually finds out. like major battle scene right there! ! !

anyway its really good. even the grammar and spelling.

WAIT did i just say that? i don't usually say that in reviews cause if i can read it and it makes sense screw all that but yea its really good. CANT WAIT FOR MORE
Sierra-A.W chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
So you couldn't just let me put up a story, you had to write one of your own huh! So the competition is on! You are such a pain in the rear end little sister...I just thought you would like to know!

Ok, so on to a happier note, the story is good so far, I'm definately intrigued on what will happen next. Hopefully you'll update and finish this story, unlike your other ones. HaHa!

Love ya tonz little sis!

Sierra_A.W.
DiamondOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Well the first thing i have to say that this is a very interesting first chapter and appears to be a fantasic start to a well though out story and i do hope that you plan to contunie it because i am really interested in knowing what is going to happen. Hope to be reading more soon.

Diamond.