Reviews for Breathing Slowly
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 1 . 1/28
This is so awesome. I would totally read this if this was put in as a chapter book. :3
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 1 . 1/23
love it
zain chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
This is awesome I can't believe u sure did a gr8 job ... congratulations sure u proved urself a gr8 writer. I liked it ... it was refreshing. ..
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
This is awesome! yet so sad. Actually, I think I love Karin a little because of this.

And no, I didn't hate Karin personally. But if a certain Uchiha is involved I preferred Sakura over her. That's all.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I still don't understand the band aid part. They were obviously hickeys but where did they come from because you said sakura didn't given them to him? great story though I first read this in 2013 and I always find myself coming back to read it again.
val chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
"..because god forbid someone inconvenience the extramarital affair of true love." another reader posted this and it's everything i wanted to say put into one sentence. well said.
val chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
i'm a sasusaku die-hard shipper. i'll put up a shrine in my room for them. HOWEVER reading this left a bad taste in my mouth. cheating is cheating whoever does it.
oyink chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
That was sad and beautiful...and I'm glad you made it from Karin's POV, that makes it a lot easier to swallow. Sasuke's something else tho...well, he's Sasuke. Good thing he now has a kindhearted Sakura to balance him out. But that was really sad...and beautiful. And this review ends now.
Tobee chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I hate Sakura and Sasuke
Poor Karin
0037 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
There's really no way to romanticize what Sasuke and Sakura did and make it OK. If Sasuke and Sakura are so in love, Sasuke shouldn't have married Karin in the first place. At the very least, they could've had the decency to formalize a divorce before getting together. "I let him go too" says Sakura about Sasuke and Karin's marriage, as she blatantly continued to have an affair with Sasuke after he's married. The "love" portrayed here fails to be cute or romantic when it involves treating other people like crap to get your own gratification. You did a great job in showing a grittier and more realistic portrayal of love. While there are plenty of stories that laud the idea of being loyal to your love interest and putting him or her first at all costs, this fic does a fantastic job of demonstrating how that mentality is not morally sound and can blind your sense of basic decency and respect toward other people. Normally anyone who's an obstacle to the main pairing is villainized in order to dehumanize them and make it OK to do horrible things to this enemy-to-true-love. I appreciated your sympathetic Karin because there are a lot of stories that romanticize the whole "male finds nicer girl than his currently bitchy girlfriend" trope (which really begs the question of "Why are they dating in the first place?"), and I felt like yours was a more realistic take on affairs. I have to say though, your Karin is probably much kinder and much more gracious than most people would be in that situation. A situation in which literally the only thing she was doing wrong was existing because god forbid someone inconvenience the extramarital affair of true love.
reminiscingthepast chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
I wish this was longer :( it's that goooood. Thank u
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE FANFICS EVER. Also, I love how Karin was depicted here - not the TOTAL bitch kind at all! And, that's quite refreshing hehe. ANYWAYS, THIS IS A CLASSIC
cj-the-fool chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I love sakura haruno. I was so glad that in this story sakura was not being cheated on.
Trisha chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I'm staring to like Karin just a tiny bit..but I still think she's a huge *****. But she is (just a little) better. Just a little bit..
hans chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I hope karin will end up with suigestu :D