Reviews for JxHQ: Sold
sev-and-darth chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
aww, puddin'. lovely, just lovely.
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
So when I read through this, I was kind of hoping it would be Bruce-y, for the lulz, but I kind of figured it would be the Joker. I read it through again and all of the comparisons and her talking about Mistah J made it all the funnier. It's really hard to restrain laughter, especially at 3 in the morning. Anyways, I'd like to say that this was amazing.
red champagne chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
cute story. it made me giggle, nonstop, even through parts i probably shouldn't have. penquin was interesting to read, not really how i expected, but fitting with the story. the joker being mistah e was just a little predictable, but it still took none of the fun away from the moment he took the blindfold off. joker and harley's relationship is such a strange, complicated one, but i think you write them very well.
A Sweet Catastrophe chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I got a big kick out of this story! It was quite funny and I knew it would end that way! Haha. Good job.
IHeartWords chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
This tickles my heartstrings! Love it, absolutely love it!
JollyVenturer chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
l LOVED this fic so much i drew you a fanart :D

if you didn't already see it : community.
NarcissaVenus chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
lol this was rather adorable. I love the line, "Actually, after I told him to book you for me, he thought it was some asinine sex game we were playing." It made me giggle.
ccjj chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
fucking love it Princessbee absolutely brilliant. I couldn't even think it more or less write it as well as you!
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Ha, I KNEW it was Mistah J!

Out of intense curiosity, where did Mistah E come from?

Anyway, I loved this! Joker played Harley's game and we all know it ;)
Zariva1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Hey Bee!

I loved it and I definitely got a couple of laughs out of it, too! Especially Penguin's guest appearance was hilarious and although I'm not very familiar with the character, I never have trouble picturing him when reading your stories! (I already noticed this when reading Quality Time)

And, yeah, I guessed the ending. For one crazy second, when she enters the room I thought it might be Wayne waiting for her - but then all the mysteriousness snuffed that idea (Wayne would either have used a mask or no disguise at all)and her favorite Champagne was a dead give away.

But I also thought he might have spiked her drink, truthful and negligent as Harley got all of a sudden. And since you already hinted at the Joker drugging Babs Gordon in Fury - my personal favorite so far, btw, I'm a sucker for dubious consent and 'You Hate Me So Much And I Can Still Make You Want Me' power play - I had my money on him using a little something to make sure Harley would spill the truth to 'a stranger' here, too.

Love your writing as ever - even if I don't always manage to review your work- so please keep it up!

xoxo

Riva
Christine chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
So cute! I loved it.
biawutnow chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
So wrong...but so right. I love it D
mary chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
fluffy AND plausible. good god...
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I didn't know you were planning on putting this here. Hurray! Faved! (This is actually one of my favorites from you. It's just too much fun.)
jarec chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
It's funny, i can see them doing this. But I have to ask: Were you watching True Lies before writing this? The scene in the bedroom?