Reviews for JxHQ: Sold
xXMoonheartXx chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
This was pure genius! Harley stroking Jokers ego, while she doesn't even know it's him and tries to enjoy the whole thing, while she imagine him infront of her eyes. I knew from the moment he says "Oh, dear, poor bubbles, have you hurt yourself?" that it was Mistah J. I've heard this sentence in my own head with the unique mocking voice of him. Anyway, it was just SO much fun to read! And an interesting other perspective of their relationship. Congrats! Clever story. And I really do love your mixed up Joker and Harley versions of comics and series. It's nearly perfect!
sev-and-darth chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
aww, puddin'. lovely, just lovely.
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
So when I read through this, I was kind of hoping it would be Bruce-y, for the lulz, but I kind of figured it would be the Joker. I read it through again and all of the comparisons and her talking about Mistah J made it all the funnier. It's really hard to restrain laughter, especially at 3 in the morning. Anyways, I'd like to say that this was amazing.
red champagne chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
cute story. it made me giggle, nonstop, even through parts i probably shouldn't have. penquin was interesting to read, not really how i expected, but fitting with the story. the joker being mistah e was just a little predictable, but it still took none of the fun away from the moment he took the blindfold off. joker and harley's relationship is such a strange, complicated one, but i think you write them very well.
A Sweet Catastrophe chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I got a big kick out of this story! It was quite funny and I knew it would end that way! Haha. Good job.
IHeartWords chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
This tickles my heartstrings! Love it, absolutely love it!
JollyVenturer chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
l LOVED this fic so much i drew you a fanart :D

if you didn't already see it : community.
NarcissaVenus chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
lol this was rather adorable. I love the line, "Actually, after I told him to book you for me, he thought it was some asinine sex game we were playing." It made me giggle.
ccjj chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
fucking love it Princessbee absolutely brilliant. I couldn't even think it more or less write it as well as you!
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Ha, I KNEW it was Mistah J!

Out of intense curiosity, where did Mistah E come from?

Anyway, I loved this! Joker played Harley's game and we all know it ;)
Zariva1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Hey Bee!

I loved it and I definitely got a couple of laughs out of it, too! Especially Penguin's guest appearance was hilarious and although I'm not very familiar with the character, I never have trouble picturing him when reading your stories! (I already noticed this when reading Quality Time)

And, yeah, I guessed the ending. For one crazy second, when she enters the room I thought it might be Wayne waiting for her - but then all the mysteriousness snuffed that idea (Wayne would either have used a mask or no disguise at all)and her favorite Champagne was a dead give away.

But I also thought he might have spiked her drink, truthful and negligent as Harley got all of a sudden. And since you already hinted at the Joker drugging Babs Gordon in Fury - my personal favorite so far, btw, I'm a sucker for dubious consent and 'You Hate Me So Much And I Can Still Make You Want Me' power play - I had my money on him using a little something to make sure Harley would spill the truth to 'a stranger' here, too.

Love your writing as ever - even if I don't always manage to review your work- so please keep it up!

xoxo

~ Riva
Christine chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
So cute! I loved it.
biawutnow chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
So wrong...but so right. I love it D
mary chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
fluffy AND plausible. good god...
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I didn't know you were planning on putting this here. Hurray! Faved! (This is actually one of my favorites from you. It's just too much fun.)