Reviews for Losing a Book
SilverGhost chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Heh! I think Snapes got it a bit wrong. I mean, Hermione is cheating only to get Snapes book back for him ( and for her to stay alive at Hogwarts. )
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Oh this is wonderful! I love Snapes way of punishing the two for not doing their best and stealing a book. I also love how the two were able to help Crabbe and Neville
wittyying chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
This story was absolutely adorable. I love it when fan fiction delves into interactions with more minor characters and brings them to life. I haven't read "Find a Family" or anything else in its universe but I like this as a standalone.
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Again, you have delivered an excellent story! On to the third installment I go!
TotalOtaku07 chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
This story is so nice! :)
yay chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I think Snape is blaming the victim.
Eki chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Wow. Wow, wow, wow. Love it!

It is so rare to find a fanfiction authour who is capable of presenting Snape as quick-witted and intelligent as he is in canon. I guess that's because for Snape to come up with some sharp-witted ideas in fanfiction, the authour has to be as capable as he is to think them up!

Love your use of humour - particularly the moment when Crabbe admits his fondness for Hermoine.

A few laugh-out-loud moments. Thank you. Look forward to seeing more work from you.
Tamir14 chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Very good :-)
galiophy chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
You made it sounds as if snape's plot at unraveling draco and hermione's bargain was one of world's greatest conspiration. And i was like 'lol'ing reading them. Hahaha
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
love it
PoisonsOrchid chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
And you just continue to make me physically react huh? Beautifully written and looking forward to more, your avid reader,

PoisonsOrchid
Kiradeanna chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Another splendid story. Well done and bravo.
FallenAngelFromAbove chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Once again this story is very nicely done! I love Neville's attitude at the end and Snape and Sprout's entry made me laugh really hard! And I have to admit, I also like Draco's change in behavior!
jada951 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
awesome to see them learn how to learn!

I'm glad neville has it figured out. While Crabbe was just memorizing, Neville actually got it!
Jimbocous chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Nicely done, and very insightful.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »