Reviews for Losing a Book
GNcat chapter 3 . 2/6
I just hate it when I am reading a really good story and all of the sudden it says The End or finish. It's maddening.

Oh yeah, this thing has many parts. Wish you had left the name of the n ext one here.
CuteCat213 chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Um, I'm... rather confused. The first story said it started second year, but then there's mention of Hermione punching Draco, and then the ferret-thing. I know the AN-1 said some events would be out of order, but I sort of assumed it would be on a per-year/book basis, not all of the biggest events in the series put into a time blender set to puree... it's not bad (your writing is amazing), but it is very, very jarring...
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
amazing!
SilverGhost chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Heh! I think Snapes got it a bit wrong. I mean, Hermione is cheating only to get Snapes book back for him ( and for her to stay alive at Hogwarts. )
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Oh this is wonderful! I love Snapes way of punishing the two for not doing their best and stealing a book. I also love how the two were able to help Crabbe and Neville
wittyying chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
This story was absolutely adorable. I love it when fan fiction delves into interactions with more minor characters and brings them to life. I haven't read "Find a Family" or anything else in its universe but I like this as a standalone.
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Again, you have delivered an excellent story! On to the third installment I go!
TotalOtaku07 chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
This story is so nice! :)
yay chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I think Snape is blaming the victim.
Eki chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Wow. Wow, wow, wow. Love it!

It is so rare to find a fanfiction authour who is capable of presenting Snape as quick-witted and intelligent as he is in canon. I guess that's because for Snape to come up with some sharp-witted ideas in fanfiction, the authour has to be as capable as he is to think them up!

Love your use of humour - particularly the moment when Crabbe admits his fondness for Hermoine.

A few laugh-out-loud moments. Thank you. Look forward to seeing more work from you.
Tamir14 chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Very good :-)
galiophy chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
You made it sounds as if snape's plot at unraveling draco and hermione's bargain was one of world's greatest conspiration. And i was like 'lol'ing reading them. Hahaha
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
love it
PoisonsOrchid chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
And you just continue to make me physically react huh? Beautifully written and looking forward to more, your avid reader,

PoisonsOrchid
Kiradeanna chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Another splendid story. Well done and bravo.