Reviews for like pretty lights
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
No idea why you'd kill yourself over this because ShikaIno is pretty much da bomb diggity, but to each his/her own. :)

This was an adorable story and you've got their characters and interactions down pat. If it doesn't kill you to write more ShikaIno, I would love to read it.
meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Don't be so against ShikaIno. I mean, you wrote this and it's pretty damn good.
arch-nsha chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
For disliking a pairing so much , I must say you write them awfully well! I love all your SasuSaku stuff, been reading them for some time now, and today I thought I'd give this ShikaIno story a try. Best ShikaIno story I've read so far, so thank you so much for writing it! You made me very happy :D
vwaterlily chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Whoo-ho! ShikaIno RULES! No matter WHAT you say! But, I love you for writing this awesomely gorgeous one-shot!
p y r otechnic - - ROYAL chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I love you forever dearie! *glomps* And in return I'll amp up the ShikaTema in the InoShikaTema fic I'm co-writing. (My chappie needs to continue before K-Chan finishes with the sleepover... Poor Shika...) Yes I greatly enjoyed this, and please do not kill yourself, you are much too talented and wonderful and entertaining to leave this world! (Random person: Sucking up much? Ari: Shut the hell up!)

Like I said, love you forever!

shierysh chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Freaking hell, you made Ino sing 'When you look me in the eyes'!

You ask me to choose?

Pfft, easy.

I don't know.

You say you don't like these two, but you make them sound so perfect together!

Really cute! Loved it :]
broken-luv chapter 1 . 8/12/2008

Taylor Swift is (one of) my blood line(s) X3

Loved it! And wow. First non-SasuSaku on FFN, if I'm right.

-gives medal-

Kitty Howell chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I thought it was sweet, though Shika is only a day older then her, it didn't bug me much!

Awesome story, totally sweet!
endlesslifex chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
How much older is he?

And, somewhat, aww!

It is like her to get all jealous for him even looking at the waitress. (No Offense, Ino)

Never really read ShikaIno stories, but I liked this one!

And they get their memory house! And you talk about them growing old together (for some reason that expression bugs me, 'growing old together')

Cheers to you!

Write On!

shelvesinthecloset chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
oh ShikaIno isn't that bad. I personally can see him ending up with either Ino or Temari (although I'll confess in my stories it's usually Temari as I like pairing Ino with other people more). And you did a good job with the story, so you have to admit that the couple is cute. Right? Right?
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
u really hate ShikaIno that much? lol. anyway, even if u odn't like the couple or anything. I thought htat it was cute! and i liked it. and i personally am a ShikaIno fan, but I like ShikaTema too. anyway, it was good!
SMOKe13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
that was cute. i like this couple though i like shika and temari too. i can't choose! anyway awesomeness as always. could you write a neji and tenten for me please? that would be so awesome! and i'll dedicate my sasuke and sakura chapter for you!
souhoku chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I enjoyed it!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 8/11/2008

ShikaIno isn't despicable. I love it. :)

You shouldn't really mention opinions that flippantly, you'll probably get a few hating reviews for that...but you are entitled to your opinion, so I'll say nothing about that. Just a warning to keep you safe and not shot by the annoying sort of 'lololol my OTP pwns yourz cause it suckz their butsmecxz wouldn't be hawt' kinf of ShikaIno fans. I haev encountered a ShikaTema fan like that recently, which I find quite amusing. Are unintelligent people not the most hilrious thing at times?

Other than the fact that you used the word 'and' to start a sentence, I thought this was wonderful. I really liked the concept of them aging throughout, and them seeing each other growing up. It was really nice that their relationship transcended time like that, it jsut gave this a little something extra that just struck me as being beautiful.

Wonderful work. If you do write more ShikaIno, although I doubt you will, I shall be sure to look out for it.
SoFunkyFresh chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
hey julia! i just finished this and i thought it was really cool that you're like, diverging and stuff and expanding on your naruto-verse couples and all that! i should seriously request something, that would be really fun, and then you would just HAVE to write it! does it have to be a naruto couple though?

i like the title of this story, it reminds me of summer and fireflies and everything, and just that happy feeling you get when you think about those things!

and i thought it was cool that it was based off of mary's song, even though i'm not completely sure what it's about, but i'm pretty sure it's about life and love and like, a couple living through life till they're old, right? just like this story!

and you know what? you made shikaino not sound as bad as usual! that's an accomplishment you should be proud of, huh?

and i thought it was really sweet as they went through life's stages and all that, i just love couples like that, you know? life in the notebook and in the song. i should listen to that song, now that i think of it!

anyway i liked this story and i thought it was very courageous of you to try new things, and also because i know how much you hate shikaino, and you did a really good job on this despite your LOATHE-FUL ways!