Reviews for Once Upon a Time
mia66 chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
And I love you!

These two last chapters were just terrific, from the confuse Jack of not knwing what to do with a Samantha in labor to the man that rises to the challenged and takes matters into his own hads.

Then his support for his wife in the delivery room, his love for her and his son then the the arival of their friends was just perfect.

And Sam I just love her and I was so glad she did'n remember the last "year" but that she was glad and happy her friends were there for her.

See it wasn't that bad...waiting for your next workand next time don't scare me before you finish the story! J/K lol

Super!
ScruffyLovin chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
What a sweet ending. :D Only one thing... I totally didn't get the whole 'blue rabbit' thing. Did I miss something? x_0;
froggy0319 chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
Perfect ending, although sad to see it end :) I have enjoyed each and every update and want to thank you for sharing it.
Devilish Me chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
Such a lovely story. And its perfect ending, all of them together. :)
7 League Boots chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
SWEET! A Squee-ee!-perfect ending. It's in the air, the love between Sam and Jack, between them and their team. Sam musing on her son- so precious. Gotta love Team SG1, a wonderful touch. I'm so teary here. Thanks so much for this most shippy-honoring tale. *blows kisses*
alwayssmilingsam chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
That was just lovely - well done!
SeNedra chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
Oh, great ending. I love the story. I liked the angsty parts too but this was perfect :)
gater62 chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
This was absolutely the perfect ending! Fluffy without being too lite! The story was brilliant!
getcarter chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
Excellent!
Starlover1990 chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
Wow, loved the end of this story...absolutely prefectly written...and very fluffy in the end again*happy sigh* Loved it!
alwayssmilingsam chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
That was so beautiful - makes what the other Sam went through seem even worse.
froggy0319 chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
That was so perfect to have Cassie there as well :) Gosh if only this could have happened...sigh!
7 League Boots chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
ROYAL SQUEE-EE! That has to be an award winning scene! Gotta admire the writing here for conjuring up this very realistic trial for Sam; VERY realistic! Jack's last minute nerves at home and that one word bringing clarity again - LOL! and precious. Love that Cassie was there, a nice touch.

A wonderful capture of the love that binds them through every good, bad and beautiful event in their lives. I totally agree with Jack: this was perfect.
Zoser chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
I'm so glad you added this chapter - it was perfect!
ScruffyLovin chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
BIG. HONKIN'. AWW! That was so sweet. Beautifully descriptive, moving chapter! :D
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »